Jealous

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo - Growl

Baekhyun woke up earlier than you the next day seeing how innocent you looked when you were asleep. He smiled and brushed away a part of your hair away from your face and decided to get ready for school.

Once he was done with his daily routine he put on his glasses and grinned about to head out of the bathroom to grab his breakfast only to halt. He rotated slowly and walked back to the mirror and tilted his head slightly to the side. He grabbed his specs and slowly slid them off and blinked. He had to admit he could see clearly without his specs, but he was told from the eye doctor that his vision could turn worse if he didn’t use his specs. Well, he didn’t say that Baekhyun had to use them at all times, just when he was concentrating on something, such as reading, doing homework or paying attention in class. But out of habit Baekhyun wore his glasses all the time, especially when he forgot to bring his glasses with him to school and several other places at one period of his life. But after the talk with you the other day he began thinking otherwise.

He closed the glasses and placed them inside the beholder and decided to bring his glasses with him and wear them during class and class only. With a grin he nodded his head only to have his smile falling. Even without the glasses he still looked like the biggest dork. He needed to do something different. But what? His eyes rounded and he snapped his fingers.

Baekhyun reached out for knob on one of the drawers inside the bathroom and swung it open seeing a box of wax inside. He had received it from Jongin right before he was heading for his second honeymoon trip. Jongin told him to style himself up for you, but Baekhyun thought it was a bad idea and placed the box of wax inside the bathroom. Now that he thought about it, it was probably not a bad idea after all.

He opened the box and slid the tip of his fingers over the wax and smeared it against his other fingers and raked them through his hair. He had been taught thoroughly from Jongin, because he insisted on it. Even when Baekhyun told him he was not interested. He grabbed his bangs and pulled them away from his forehead placing it neatly to the side making it arch slightly over his head instead. Just by that slightest touch he could already see a huge change in his appearance and he had to admit he liked it. The small amount of wax that left on his fingers he decided to sharpen the tip of his bangs just to give it a small touch. Since he was satisfied by the results he washed his hands and placed the wax inside the drawer and headed straight to school since he had spent too much time inside the bathroom already.

Baekhyun walked through the hallway taking the first left swing so he could go straight to the principal’s office. To his surprise Sora was there as well and his pace fastened the moment he noticed her. “Sora!” He hollered and she faced him being just as surprised as him.

“Oh my god!” She shrieked when she noticed the transformation. He stopped in his tracks facing her and he noticed how she was baffled. “What…what have you done?” She questioned and his confident just dropped dramatically.

“What do you mean?” He asked nervously pulling his bangs being insecure.

“I mean…wow!” Sora continued and this time Baekhyun was positive she was taken aback because she actually liked this change.

“What are you doing here…at this time?” She questioned changing the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter