By Your Side

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nell - Perfect

The doors to your room opened abruptly as a shriek of cry was heard and you knew quite well it was your mother. You opened your eyes slightly seeing your mother covering for muffling her cries. Your father stood beside your bed and stared back at you.

“I’ll be outside” Yoongi excused.

“Oh my god…my baby” Your mother cried having no clue what to do. She wanted to hold you, she wanted to hold you close and tell you that she was here and everything was going to be fine. But seeing you in such pain she knew she just had to wait for your recovery.

“What have you done, sweety? Why can’t you be more careful” Your father spoke and you looked over at him giving him a weak smile.

“I am a daredevil…appa” You joked trying to lighten up the mood but it was nowhere helping.

“Stop it! Don’t say such things. Do you have any idea how worried your appa and I are for you? When we heard about the accident from Baekhyun we were stunned” You only closed your eyes as your head began feeling heavy again.

“His parents are now returning from their business trip after we informed them about your accident” She continued her cries and you only nodded your head in acknowledgement not finding the strength to response with words anymore.  As your parents continued talking their voices turned blurry and soon they just toned out and you went into a deep slumber.

--

Your eyes shoot open only to notice that it was morning already. You had no clue when you drifted away, but you knew for sure you had been away for quite some time. The door to your room opened and Yoongi stepped inside with a smile on his face.

Your eyes closed as your head spinned. Baekhyun’s image continued appearing in front of your eyes from time to time. While you were concentrating on making out Baekhyun’s face you heard Yoongi’s faint voice in the background. It was all a blur to you. You nodded your head telling him you were listening, when all you did was letting his words go inside one ear only to slip out the other.

“That stalker” You interrupted Yoongi as your eyes shoot open. You looked over at Yoongi seeing how he just froze at his spot by the mention of Baekhyun. “Why…why did you let him…step inside this room the…other day?” You asked him with your brows knitted out of both pain and confusion.

“What do you mean?” He tried understanding what you meant by your question and why you were asking him out of the blue.

“Stalkers…aren’t they usually…dangerous?” You had a hard time speaking all the words at once. That was why you took small pauses in the middle of the sentences.

“Y-yes” Yoongi stuttered and you kept your gaze on him, watching him through half opened eyes.

“Doesn’t that…make him…dangerous too?” Yoongi only gulp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter