It's Official!

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo K - Lucky

“Yeobo” You voiced out lowly after twisting the key inside the key hole and opening the front door of your house. You peeked inside seeing that all of the lights were turned off and it made you feel guiltier for leaving him behind and taking off with the boys. With a sigh of defeat you finally stepped inside the house you shared with Baekhyun and headed straight to the bedroom. There you noticed him balled up lying on his side with his back turned against you.

You dug your teeth in your bottom lip and slowly tiptoed over to the bed and placed yourself on your side, but leaned your body against his trying to peek at his face. “Yeobo” You called and the response you received was him shaking you off him. You pulled away from him seeing how he grabbed the blanket and tucked it tightly around him only this time covering his head as well. “I am sorry” You spoke out of guiltiness it felt awful. You knew that you would have gotten pretty mad if Baekhyun ever did something like this towards you, so you felt it was only fair to at least apologize. You knew for sure this wasn’t going to happen again.

“Yeobo-“

“Let me sleep” He spoke from beneath the covers and you pouted.

“No” You simply protested and grabbed a hold of the blanket and tried pulling it off him with no luck whatsoever.

“Let go” Baekhyun told you with his low, yet deadly voice but you refused to listen.

“Hear me out at least. Come on. Stop being like this” You continued pulling on the covers only to let out a shriek. Everything happened in a flash. Baekhyun pulled his blanket off and grabbed you by the waist switching places topping you perfectly. You were too shocked to even utter a word, but you noticed that Baekhyun was pissed. You could see it from his gritted teeth and his piercing eyes.

“Yeobo-“

“I waited for so long, do you have any idea how worried I was. But then I remembered that you took off with your precious Yoongi and his friends so I thought screw it and let’s go to bed instead” You shifted your gaze knowing well you had crossed the line this time. It was pretty late and usually you would be in bed with your husband, but instead you had just turned from your friend’s house.

“But-“

“What’s with that Yoongi guy anyways? Why is he always dragging you around and acting like he owns you? You seem a bit too close it’s creepy” he leaned closer to your face and you gulped.

“N…no” You tried sounding firm, but your stuttering just gave you away. You had never seen Baekhyun in such control and you honestly liked it. “We’re just…friends…” You pointed out and he snickered.

“You might be the only girl that I’ve had a relationship with, but that doesn’t mean I am dumb. I know you two have had a past. I can sense it” You quickly looked away from his gaze that was piercing through you. “Whatever” he sighed about to roll on his side of the bed, but you grabbed his hands and held him at place. He stared back at you with his eyes round as the moon not understanding why you stopped him.

A smile tugged on your lips and he became even more confused. “I noticed your hair today and the fact that you weren’t using glasses” You saw how Baekhyun’s Adam apple bobbed and how he couldn’t stop gulping.

“Oh yeah” he breathed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter