School Trip p.3

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B2ST - On Rainy Days

“The last visit is over which means you’re allowed to do whatever you want from here on” The teacher announced standing outside one of the temples you had visited recently. You grinned and clapped your hands, your head snapping towards Sora only to blink when you heard the teacher call for her.

“The students who participated on the spelling bee contest can I have a word with you?” He walked a few feet away from the temple and Baekhyun and the others walked over to him. “I got a phone call from a school located her in Busan that goes by the name; JYP high. The principal was thrilled when he got to know that we were visiting this city. He wished you guys could drop by their school just to give some words of wisdom to the rest of the students. I told him I had to discuss with you before handing him an answer. So what do you guys think?”

Baekhyun steered a bit. He wasn’t so sure. He knew if he agreed to this visit he had to leave you with Yoongi and his group of his friends, and he did not want that. But before he or any of the other guys could give their response Sora stepped in. “Yeah, sure” She chirped not knowing about the whole situation that took place the day before and how anxious Baekhyun was at the moment.

“Great!” The teacher clapped his hands together in glee. He believed Sora’s confirmation regarded every one of them. “Then we’ll be leaving right now” Sora turned around and waved your way and with a wrinkle of your nose you waved back. You had overheard the conversation and understood where they were headed.

Baekhyun was left speechless seeing the guys following the teacher. Without controlling it himself he began following the group of students, but he couldn’t help but turn several times only to see Yoongi approaching you. He stopped in his tracks, his fists clenching by his side. He continued looking in your direction only to look back at the teacher and his friends. He was in the middle having no clue what to do, but soon enough Chanyeol came running back for him. “We’ll take care of him later” He grabbed onto Baekhyun’s elbow and dragged him away with him.

“That means you’re stuck with us” You frowned hearing Yoongi’s remark seeing the rest of the boys approaching you too.

“Not really” You responded and he blinked. “I have an appointment with some other girls” His single brow quirked up in response. “A couple of girls that used to go to SM high with me but then moved so they had to quit” You scowled and Yoongi nodded his head in understanding. He couldn’t actually force himself to join you, so he let it be and decided to let you have the fun you wanted.

“But you guys can join if you want” You added on and Yoongi seemed to lighten up at his spot. Now that you were inviting them personally he couldn’t decline. He looked over at Hoseok hinting to him to say something.

“Oh yeah…we…we have some stuff to do” He began stuttering while rubbing his neck.

“What stuff?” Namjoon questioned looking over at Hoseok who threw daggers at him and he quickly gulped and nodded. Seokjin followed soon after.

“Come on guys, we can’t let delay…the stuff…we have to do” He spoke awkwardly dragging the boys with him leaving you alone with Yoongi. You eyed them as they walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter