Victory

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS - I Like It

The moment the match was over the students scrambled and headed straight home. SM high would never waste a whole day on a silly basketball game, but sure enough they did. That was why the students were leaving the tribune only to make their way home. But as you were about to join the rest you were stopped by Yoongi making you blink

“Where do you think you’re going?” He smirked his grip around your wrist tightened as he dragged you away with him and the rest of the guys towards the locker room. You had no idea why he was taking you there to begin with, but fighting against him was no easy battle.

Baekhyun jolted up from his seat seeing how you were just pulled away from his sight and pushed inside the locker room joining the rest of the guys.

“Oh my god, Baek” Chanyeol called out for his name making him turn his head back around and face Chanyeol. “Your hair and where’s your glasses?” His eyes rounded seeing the big change in Baekhyun, but right now he couldn’t care less about that.

“So you finally decided to follow my tips, huh? I won’t be getting any words of gratitude?” Jongin snickered crossing his arms and Baekhyun rolled his eyes on him.

“What made you change your mind so suddenly?” Sehun questioned knowing well how he kept on protesting when Jongin mentioned a makeover, well not really a makeover but a change of style.

“I…well…” Baekhyun had no idea how he was going to tell his friends that this was his method to win you back. It sounded ridiculous because you were already his, but he wanted all of your attention on him. He didn’t want to share you with Yoongi, no way in hell he would.

“Spit it out, big guy” Kyungsoo pointed out with his eyes narrowing and Baekhyun let out a sigh.

“I don’t want to be the man Hyerim has to look after anymore. I want to become someone else than a nerd at this school” he blurted out and Sora wrinkled her nose at his explanation.

“If Hyerim really wanted to change you she would have a long time ago. You know how blunt she is with her feelings and thoughts? If she didn’t accept you for you she would have said so a long time ago” Baekhyun frowned by her explanation knowing well she was right. If you wanted to change his image you would have told him to do so, but you never mentioned it except for him taking off his glasses once in a while. But you didn’t mind either if he decided to use his specs at all times.

He slouched back on his seat only to snap his head towards the entrance of the locker room. He was wondering what took you so long and why the guys even dragged you with them there to begin with.

--

“Guys, do you really believe I should be here?” You covered for your eyes with your hands plus you squeezed your eyes shut.

“Relax, it’s only us” Taehyung hollered from the communal shower.

“Exactly! Which is why I shouldn’t be here” You reasoned and soon heard someone stepping out of the shower and walking past you as you were sitting on the bench beside the lockers.

“We’re almost done. Just hang in there” You rolled your eyes hearing Seokjin chuckle lowly.

“Why did you even bring me here? I could have waited outside” You bickered and soon one by one the guys left the shower and began drying themselves and putting on their clothes. Throughout the whole process you kept your eyes shut and covered your face with your hands.

“Because we don’t want you to flee we’re celebrating our victory like old times” Namjoon reasoned and you tilted your head to the side not understanding clearly what he meant with what he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter