Someone Cares

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double A - Call

When the spelling bee contest was over you noticed the principal gathering the students so he could congratulate them properly. With a sigh you decided to stand outside and wait for Baekhyun’s arrival. Yoongi decided waiting with you, because he wanted to apologize for his own behavior to Baekhyun. But in second thoughts it was probably better if you were already at home and waited for him instead.

You turned to look over at Yoongi with your round eyes. “Would you mind taking me home?” You asked and he furrowed his brows, his hands shoved inside his pockets.

“I thought you wanted to talk to Baekhyun?” His brow rose and you nodded.

“I think it’s better if I do it at home. I’ll send him a message making sure he’ll go straight home after this” You chirped and without getting his approval of driving you home, you headed over to his bike. Yoongi only snickered and followed behind. You pulled out your phone and messaged Baekhyun right away. As you had tapped on the word ‘send’ you hopped on Yoongi’s bike with him and he drove you home.

Since the principal only needed to have a quick word with his students Baekhyun and the rest had already left the auditorium. By the time you had gotten on the bike and driven away, Baekhyun had seen everything. He scoffed not believing what he was seeing. Better yet he received a message from you telling him that he needed to get straight home, you two needed to talk.

--

You were at home by now just waiting for Baekhyun’s arrival and every second ticking by was turning you crazier than the previous. You were pacing back and forth inside the living room only to stiffen when the sound of the front door opening reached to your ears. You halted in your step your eyes being able to see the man that you loved with your whole heart.

A tiny smile slid over your lips as your heart seemed to bang against your chest. It seemed like Baekhyun wasn’t as excited as you. He closed the front door quietly behind him and stared at you for a few seconds before heading for the stairs. You watched him pass you by like the wind and for a moment there you didn’t understand what just happened.

You swiftly spun on your heels watching his back as he walked up the stairs. Your head tilted and you decided following him silently. You had never seen him like this befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter