An Idea

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS - Spine Breaker

“Finally!” Taehyung threw his body on the sofa inside their now new home.

“Yah! Get up, we`re not finished” Jimin yelled from the front door carrying a couple of boxes that were stacked. Taehyung straightened himself on the sofa and frowned towards Jimin and finally gave in getting up so he could help.

They had already chosen their respective bedrooms and who was sharing bedrooms with whom. The only thing left was to fill up their rooms with their own personal stuff.

Taehyung walked out of the house and towards the van Namjoon`s older brothers, Hankil and Kiseok had brought with them. They had been helping out the guys a lot. Hankil was their main coach while Kiseok was more likely a backup, if ever needed, but even so he had been doing remarkable things for these 7 guys.

“What do you guys think of your new place?” Hankil hollered walking inside the new half empty house, which would soon turn into a home.

“We love it, thanks hyung” Namjoon nodded his head towards his older brother who saluted back. Even if they did love each other, they hardly hugged; they were manlier than that.

“It was about time. We have been collecting a lot of money because of the matches you have won” Kiseok pointed out leaning against the wall inside the house with his arms crossed. “You`ll earn even more once you set your foot at Stardom high. I heard they use a lot of resources on their best players, which will be you guys” He had confident flowing out of him while speaking, but it didn`t last for long.

His phone rang and he pulled it out of his pocket looking at the caller-id. “Talk to me” He picked up walking out of the house making Hankil roll his eyes. Kiseok had more swag than any other person he had met his whole life.

“C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter