Do You Remember?

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huh Gak & Yoo Seung Woo - Monodrama

You hadn’t been able to sleep all night. All you had been doing was staring at your phone just waiting for a call or a text from Baekhyun. All you wanted was to hear from him. Seeing how furious he was the other day made you hesitant to call him or contact him at all.

With a tired face and drained body you managed to get out of bed to start your day. It was weekend and that only meant that you were able to snuggle with your husband and delay getting out of bed. But it seemed like there were change of plans, he wasn’t here to keep his side of the bed warm.

Not being in the mood to eat anything you just freshened up and went back to your bedroom. Nothing on TV could make you think about something else than Baekhyun. You just wanted to know where he was and with whom. He could have at least told you about his whereabouts.

Your train of thoughts were cut short when the sound of the doorbell echoed inside your house. A smile stretched itself on your face and you jolted up from your bed and rushed down the stairs and flung the door open. To your dismay it wasn’t your husband, it was rather the troublemaker, the core of your problems right now; Yoongi.

“Hey…you said you wanted to talk…” He began slowly his gaze on his feet the whole time. You only opened the door wider for him to walk inside. You just wanted to make things straight with him and get it over with. After this you two could be friends and not bring up the past, or else you could act like strangers. It was his call on this one.

With his hands inside his pockets he strode inside and you closed the door. Just when you turned around to stare back at Yoongi he seemed to notice how sloppy your eyes were and how you looked so tired. He understood now that he had probably caused more trouble than he ever wanted.

“Look…I”

“No…let me do the talking this time” You began holding your palm firmly before his face and he blinked but gave in. He let you do the talking. “Yoongi, I am a married girl now. You need to learn to move on”

“It’s not easy”

“I am not saying it’s easy” You continued quickly not letting him talk over you. “I was going through a rough time to when I was trying to get over you. Even then I was unsure whether I should move on or wait. I grew tired of waiting, Yoongi. Yes, it’s true you never told me how long I was going to wait, you just told me to wait. But that’s the main reason I grew gloomy. I had nothing to look forward to. I didn’t know when you would come back” You tried explaining to him and he understood what you meant. He wasn’t going to argue with you.

“Do you know why I can’t forget you so easily?” He suddenly questioned and you tilted your head to the side with furrowed brows. “Because what we had…it was something unusual but very special to me. For the first time I could act like a friend and a lover towards one of my girlfrien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter