I Prefer Yoongi...

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B2ST - Close My Eyes

You let out a groan feeling Sora nudging you slightly in your sleep. Your eyes opened faintly giving her a sleepy stare. “What?” You questioned rubbing one your eyes and pushing your body up by supporting it on your elbows. You noticed how she was slightly nibbling on her bottom lip and trying to avoid eye contact with you.

“Uhm…C-chanyeol…yeah…Chanyeol” She nodded her head as if she was agreeing with what she was saying making you arch your brow. “He’s waiting for you…downstairs” She managed to finish her sentence and this time your face crumpled up in confusion.

“Why?”

“He…he wants to talk to you…he’s on the backside of this…hotel…yeah, he’s there” She nodded her head yet again reassuring herself that she was providing you with the correct information. Your eyes just lingered on her trying to figure out what she was hiding. She only gave you a sheepish smile in return and ushered you outside. “You have to go” She stressed and with a huff you got up right away in an irritated manner.

“Okay, okay. I am going” You huffed and straightened out your PJ tee and your PJ pants. You grabbed a sweater to wear on top just in case it became too cold.

You walked out of the room and down the stairs and straight out from the backside wondering what Chanyeol wanted. Just as you stepped outside you noticed a row of cars parked and by one of them you saw Baekhyun. Your eyes widened while stepping closer to him. *Is this a set up?* You wondered stopping your tracks when he spun around and spotted you. He swiftly darted his eyes away from you almost in disgust and crossed his arms due to the cold.

“What are you doing here? Where’s Sora?” He shot right away and you blinked not understanding what was going on.

“W-what do you mean? I came to meet C-chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter