Good Morning

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Seung Woo - Hello

The sound of the alarm ticking off made Baekhyun`s eyes open for a brief moment only to shut them close. His hand reached out for the clock and hit the snooze button. His eyes remained closed the whole time not wanting to get out of bed. He was tired after the long stay at his parents’ house the other day, but today was no different. You were meeting your parents’ house. They had been complaining about you never visiting them after your marriage and your mother especially was missing you like crazy.

Baekhyun turned around in bed and gazed at the goddess looking figure lying beside him. Your eyes were closed, your chest heaving up and down, your lips slightly parted and your bangs covering for one of your eyes. Baekhyun reached his hand and gently brushed your bangs away from your face letting his eyes examine the flawless face. A smile crept on his lips and he decided to scoot closer.

His nose was brushing against yours, and you were still clueless to it all. You were in your dreamland not knowing your husband decided to troll around with you. He let out a soft chuckle and bit down the tip of your nose making your eyes shoot open and your face back away.

Since you were in a deep slumber your eyes were red from the sudden awakening. But your shock didn`t last for long when you saw your husband laughing wholeheartedly. You glared at him and hit his chest making him wince instead. He rubbed his chest and pouted towards you.

“That`s what you get for biting my nose” You pointed out the facts and Baekhyun`s soft smile placed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter