Chapter 29

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Jinhee..” she heard a soft voice calling her as she turned around, and saw her cousin looking at her like he wanted to hug her so much, and tell her how much he missed her. It was weird that his body didn’t function normally as it should be. And it is all because he missed her, and his heart wasn’t steady. He could hardly believe that was happening. People were watching the 2, as they whispered with one another.

Jinhee flashed a smug smile as she slowly stepped forward, closing the space between them. “How are you my dear cousin” as she crossed her arms, and tapped her right fingers on her arm. “It has been 3 years, and you..” she let out a soft laugh, “look at you. You’ve changed.” as she tilted her head, and raised her eyebrow.

“Jinhee—“ chanyeol said

“Is that the only word you know? Jinhee? I never knew you can’t speak any other words. Hmm..” she hummed as she tapped her fingers on her chin “You’re good at keeping words huh? Because you seem to be scared of telling words.. or maybe.." she leaned closer to him "secrets.” she whispered the last word as she half-smiled at him, and walked past him, and went to grab a glass of water. She can still see her former classmates looking at her, and it might seem she needed to go out because she was feeling a little awkward that all eyes were on her that moment.

So she grabbed the glass of water, and went outside the garden. The garden was beautiful, and peaceful, where gentle water flows, and the wind was lofting the branches, the evening sun still warmed her face, and rustling the leaves, the crickets singing, as she touched the pile of flowers while smiling.

She was having the time of her life. Walking, and touching all the flowers that she saw. Until she heard footsteps coming from her back, and she immediately turned around, and she stood still, her smile vanished. Sehun was in front of her. 

They both knew, in the silence that followed, that anything could happen there.

“I missed you” Sehun whispered, but it was audible enough for Jinhee to hear it. She took a deep breath, and closed her eyes as she said, “I didn’t.” She still has her eyes closed, afraid that when she looks at his eyes, her weakness would get hold of her. She bit her lower lip, trying to act naturally.

After a few moments of silence, she felt a weight on her body, realizing that Sehun just hugged her tightly. She immediately panicked, and pushed him away surprising Sehun. “Get the out of me!” she shouted, “I’m not your toy anymore! You can never play with my feelings again! You f—fck off!” she exclaimed, as tears started to run down her cheeks.

“Jinhee—“

“JINHEE! JINHEE! JIN-HEE! Is that all everyone can say?! Jinhee there, Jinhee that, Jinhee I’m Sorry. everything!” Sehun tried to stop her, but he has no match when Jinhee is mad. “I said get the out of me!” Sehun stepped back, as Jinhee took a deep breath, and wiped her tears away, “It’s been 3 years, Sehun. 3 ing years. That scar that you gave me haven't healed yet. It will never heal. It will always be the worst nightmare.YOU are my nightmare” she pointed at him, and Jinhee never expected that those words came out from her lips, and she, too, was surprised.

“I-I know what I have caused you, and I can never forgive myself for causing you that” Sehun said, “Just hear me out..p-p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter