Chapter 2

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Why are you crying?" a boy asked Jinhee with concern written all over his face. 

She looked at him dully in disbelief. The place was always abandoned and deserted, but how come he found it? The students were all busy having fun with one another; flirting, and doing such nasty things along the hallway or in the cafeteria.

"Since when did you care?" she stated coldly as she raised her eyebrow at him. She was mentally and physically tired to be honest. She wanted to close her eyes, and never open them again. Tired, tired with nothing, tired with everything, tired with the world’s weight she had never chosen to bear.

"Goddamit, Park Jinhee! I'm your fcking cousin, and why are you treating me like this?!" Chanyeol exclaimed. He stood in front of her, and much to her happiness, he was alone. She ignored his question and closed her eyes, ".. just go back to your friends." she muttered.

"You must feel special because I told them I won't go with them today because I was going to find you” he explained. She remained silent and sighed deeply. A bitter wind, heavy with icy particles, whipped at her face. It was a serene and tranquil kind of afternoon and yet, Chanyeol destroyed that peaceful afternoon she was having.

"Why the fck are you ignoring me?" Chanyeol sat down beside her and tilted his head to have a view of her solemn face. 

"Because every man here on earth deserves to be ignored." she stated callously and wishing he would leave her alone.

"Why is that so? Did something happen while I was gone?” Chanyeol asked softly, “Did you and joongki--“ she snapped at his words and stood up angrily and hissed at him 

"A lot of things happened while you were gone and it's for you to find out!" she said in one breath as she took her bag and walked away, but stopped abruptly, “Where were you when I needed you the most?” her back was facing him as a single tear fell down from her eye. Bringing the pain she just felt, she dashed her way out of the garden.

Tears had poured from her eyes without any change in her facial expression. It was pure pain and pure surrender when your soul cries without any fight from your body. She dragged her feet to her classroom and as she walked inside, a figure stunned her. He was sitting at the back of the classroom with his earphones in and with his eyes closed. His head was slightly bobbing up and down. She found this guy quite charming, and gorgeous though. However, looks can be deceiving. He may seem attractive and good-looking on the outside, but deep within lies a deep dark secret that his present is cloaked in secret. She noticed that she was still standing by the door bewildered by the figure and finally wiped the tears that had fallen on her cheeks. Shrugging it off, she marched her way to her seat. As she sat down, she took her earphones out and iPod to relax and calm herself down. Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul.

The serenading music filled her heart... she recalled Joongki being by her side, and making her feel the touch of him, and the gladness of his tranquil vibes as she smiled.

Students started to walk inside the classroom, and she put her iPod, and earphones inside her bag. As usual, she heard screaming, and she just knew that the six men were on their way inside the classroom.

A familiar physique was on his way to her place. Well, beside her to be exact. Chanyeol sat down beside her with a gloomy aura. He looked at her like she has dirt on her face. Being the typical Jinhee she was, she just ignored him, and continued to gaze outside the cold road, and the pale, dead afternoon that lies under a sky that glowed like a shower of sparks.

"You know," Chanyeol started, "I've never seen you in this state of isolation. Everything in you changed. I'm not used to seeing you like this." once he said those words, he immediately looked away when she tilted her head in his direction. 

"Everything has changed, Chanyeol-ssi. I'm not the Jinhee you knew before." and she looked back again viewing the outside scenery. 

"..why are you doing this to me? What did I  " they were interrupted by the teacher who just stepped inside the classroo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter