Chapter 31

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Good acting.”

“Yes I did.” Jinhee laughed, couldn’t help it, and his smile spread in response to the sound. “I’m pretty sure there are plenty of girls who want to go out on a date with you.”

“There are.” Mark said proudly

“Wow. Modest aren’t you?”

“Cause I am Mark Tuan” he shot back. “And I want to go out on a date with you. Not them.”

“The acting is already done, Mark.” she shot him a glare

“But I am not acting. I really do” he pouted

“Thanks,” Jinhee said, “but, no thanks. Have a great day.” and she was about to turn, and leave.

“Wait!” Mark exclaimed. “Can you do it alone? I mean, that’s Sehun, you’re going to.. I mean, are you already okay?”

“I’m not going there because I care. I’m going there because I already said it myself that I’m going there to pick him up.”

“Well, I didn't get your point, but okay. Just be careful, okay? I’m going to your house tomorrow, and no buts!”

“Aye aye, captain!” she said, as she saluted, and walked away going inside her car after driving Mark to his home.

 

 

The bartender, who doubled as bouncer, waiter, and cashier, was in no mood to compromise. Mercy was not in him, for Sehun’s puke was all over the place. Good thing there were still no customers inside the club, and the club’s going to open at 10PM, and it was just 8PM when Jinee arrived there.

He came out around the open end of the long counter, waddled threatening across the floor in a sullen, red-faced fury, and began to shake the inanimate figure lying across the table with its head bedded on its arms. "Yah! Sehun Boy! Wake up, and feel free to exit my club, you !

 

“How very like you, Sehun.” Jinhee’s voice came from a great distance, and Sehun got startled, and woke up from his drunken sleep, and the room started to spin.

“And who are you to tell me to exit this club, you pig-hippo looking ” he said to the man. That struck Jinhee as hilarious, and she broke into hysterical giggles.

“Ha! I made someone laugh, because you sir..” Sehun pointed at the bartender, “looks uglier than my .” and once he began, he couldn’t stop. He, too, laughed until he was gasping for air, tears streaming down his face.

He needed to move, to do something. He tried standing up, wanting to spin, and dance, but the room tilted violently, and he fell, still shrieking in laughter.

“What are you doing?” he heard someone ask. A familiar voice, though he couldn’t think of her name, or why she sounded so familiar. “I’m taking you home, Sehun. You’re very drunk.” the person above him sounded wonderfully calm, and deep. He sighed, “Stand up, you .” Jinhee said.
The other voice said something garbled, and unintelligible.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter