Chapter 11

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the event that happened between Sehun, and Jinhee a while ago, Jinhee cannot digest everything that had happened. She never thought a boy like Sehun; the cold, arrogant, and callous person has a fragile, and tenuous heart.

 

Her mind was swamped with questions that she wanted to find answers to it. What was the reason behind those tears that he shed a while ago? Who was the reason behind his agony, and pain? Why was he opening up to her despite his hatred, and loathing towards women? And of all people, why her that he chose to show his distress, and sorrow?

 

 

Jinhee’s thoughts were interrupted when the bell suddenly rang for dismissal. She didn’t notice that she was just sitting on her sit for how many hours without realizing that she was having classes. She mentally slapped her face for being distracted easily just by the event with Sehun a while ago.

 

Jinhee quickly put all of her things inside her bag, and stood up ready to go home when a body suddenly blocked her way.

 

“S-Sehun..” Jinhee stuttered with a staggered look.

“Did you forget?” Sehun asked with a glint of disappointment evident in his voice.

“What?” as Jinhee looked up, she was completely shocked upon seeing Sehun looking at her with eyes like lasers.

“We’re going to make the project, remember?” his voice was deep, and gravelly

“oh..well..uhm..” Jinhee cannot find the right word to say, and her mind was in chaos that time.

There was so much about their fate that they cannot control, but other things do fall under their control. They spend their time, and energy with one another.

Before she can hear him utter some words, he held her hand, and dragged her with him. As they exited the room, the students inside the classroom were genuinely shocked by the two cold royalties. The Ice Prince, and Ice Princess. They were completely shocked by two facts; Sehun just held a girl’s hand.. and that girl was none other than the ice princess who never showed any interaction among boys except Chanyeol.

 

As they exited the classroom, more people were shocked when they walked down the hallway with intertwined hands.

 

“What the f—“

“Is that Sehun, and Jinhee?!”

“Ohmygod! No way!”

“The Ice Prince, and Ice Princess?!”

 

Gossips, and murmurs can be heard down the hallway as Sehun, and Jinnhee, walk past through the students. Jinhee, still bewildered by the sudden action, tried to pull her hand off Sehun’s grip, but Sehun just held it tighter.

 

Jinhee was known for having so much hatred, and loathing to men and yet, this sudden action done by the two, confused everyone at that time. Even Jinhee was confused with her feelings. She cannot afford to get mad at Sehun for being too much of a fan of skinship. And she didn't know the reason why she can't get mad at him. She never let anyone, mostly men, touch her, because she despised them. Jinhee was not known for showing interaction with men after that dreadful accident that changed her life. But this, nobody knew why she was slowly changing, and why she was letting a man touch her. When in fact; they all concluded that Jinhee will grow old alone for being so stubborn, and obstinated.

 

Sehun did not realize that he just held Jinhee’s hand tighter when she tried to pull it off his grip. He was very possessive that time, and not caring about the shock, and astonishment from the students. He needed to this. They made their way to the parking lot.

 

Gathering up all her strength, she pulled her hand off Sehun’s grip, and stopped abruptly.

“What do you think you’re doing, Sehun-ssi?!” Jinhee exclaimed,

“We are going to make the project, re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter