Chapter 14

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After 20 minutes of a silent ride, Sehun gently patted Jinhee’s head to wake her up. “Jinhee, wake up. We’re here already”

Feeling exhausted, and worn out, Jinhee only realized that she had fallen asleep on Sehun’s shoulder, and she felt her cheeks heat up. She quickly straightened her body, and scratched her nape feeling a lot embarrassed, "S-sorry" earning a chuckle from Sehun, and he playfully ruffled her hair

“Let’s go!” Jinhee was surprised that Sehun again held her hand. What was more surprising was that, she didn’t restrain him from holding her hand, maybe because she got used from the past days of making physical contact with Sehun.

 

“Thank you for the ride, ahjussi” as Sehun, and Jinhee thanked the driver, and bowed as a sign of politeness.

“No problem! You two look good together, stay in love.” both of their bodies tensed in harmony, and a blush appeared on both of their cheeks. They just smiled awkwardly, and went down the bus.

 

“Well, that was awkward” Sehun coughed awkwardly, and they both chuckled.

“Where are we going?” she said, and Sehun just smiled, and said, “You'll see.”

Sehun led Jinhee to a certain destination that was very precious, and valuable to him. It is where he had everything. It is where he had her first love; it is where he had a lot of fond memories with Minah. And also the place where he left so much scars from his past. It was where he never believed in happily ever after.

 

They stopped in front of an auditorium building with less people passing by. The auditorium was kinda old, but at the same time it was elegant, and breathtaking.

“Let’s go in?” Sehun flashed a smile to Jinhee, and she just nodded softly still bewildered by the building.

 

Memories of Jinhee with Joongki, Yixing, and Bora suddenly appeared on her mind.

 

Flashback

Joongki held Jinhee’s hand, and kissed the back of it, “This is it, babe” Jinhee let out a deep sigh, and smiled at Joongki

“This is it. Our dream’s finally coming true” Jinhee replied

“Hey you two lovebirds! Are you ready?” Yixing exclaimed while striding towards the two, and positioned his arm on Jinhee’s shoulder making Joongki glare at him. He quickly removed his arm, and raise his both arms in an “I surrender” way.

“Just giving good luck”  Yixing defended

“Goodluck my ” Joongki hissed, but in a playful way. And put his arm around Jinhee's shoulder securingly.

 

“Ah! I’m so nervous!” Yixing nearly jumped, and almost had a heart attack when Bora suddenly appeared beside him.

“Yah! You scared the hell out of me!” while taking a deep breath, and holding his chest

“And your face was priceless!” Bora snorted, and hit Yixing playfully. Then they started nagging each other.

"That's why you don't have a boyfriend because you act like a man!" Yixing scoffed

"The girlfriend-less has spoken! You don't even have a first kiss!" Bora stuck out her tongue, earning a gasp from Jinhee, and Joongki.

"What?! You never kissed anyone?!" Joongki exclaimed as Bora laughed harder.

"I did!" Yixing defended

"From who? Your mom?" Bora teased again, and they all laughed making Yixing pout.

"Why are you guys doing this to me" Yixing frowned, and faked a cry.

"Don't worry, bro. You'll have soon!" but they stopped abruplty when all the lights dimmed off indicating the program was about to start.

“Ohmygod this is it! Goodluck guys!” Jinhee cheered, and they all took a deep breath, and went to their position.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter