Chapter 27

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She lay down in the bedroom with the curtains drawn, and nothingness washing over her like a sluggish wave. Whatever what was happening to her was her own fault. She trusted too much, and gave all of her affection to a man that she never thought would bring her to this point.

She stood up, and like a habit; she went out to the balcony, and leaned herself on the railing. She looked up at the night sky, counting the billions, and billions of twinkling little stars above her. She chuckled softly, “A perfect life, a perfect family, a perfect relationship.. everything was so perfect” she stood there simpering. “Why must I experience all of these all of a sudden without warnings?” she felt very still, and empty as she looked at the sky. She just stood there for minutes, until she felt tired, and sleepy.

She went inside, and locked the door as she went to the bathroom. She eyed herself in the mirror, and looked at how awful she looked like. She lost some weight, dark circles under her eyes, and her eyes so young, and so full of pain. Her head ached, her eyes burnt, her arms, and legs have given up, and her face in the mirror was hideous than ever.

Her relationship with Sehun was too complicated. She didn't know whether Sehun understood that she needed space, and a break from their relationship. Because for now, she didn't know whether she could ever forgive them that easily.

Many times a day she has compelled to reflect on her past life, and she can never justify to herself spending 3 years in a state full of heartbreaks, and betrayals. She has sworn an oath to endure no more of it. She would be the girl who is disappearing always, forever fading away, and receding farther, and farther into the background. She will no longer exist. She will be new. Everything has changed.  

She went back to her bed, and lay down. Curling herself into a fetus position, as she hugged her entire being, as for the last time that she will be crying. She won’t let anyone, not her parents, not Chanyeol, not Bora, and Yixing, and not even Sehun, would hurt her anymore. She won’t be that weak, and flimsy person she was once. She was tired of always having to be the strong one, of always having to do the right thing. All of these heartaches were all, but just her past. “My scars remind me that I did indeed survive my deepest wounds.. it made me stronger, and resilient..” she said in a harsh whisper as tears were flowing down her cheeks, as she cried herself to sleep.

 

 

The next day, she woke up with a smile on her face that wasn’t forced. She just smiled because she was happy. Simple because life is too short to cry for anything.

Her parents were already out on work, and she was left alone. She quickly took a shower, and dressed nicely, and comfortably as she took her car keys, and went out for a drive. She drove to the nearest bakery shop as she bought muffins, and drinks as gifts to the 2 people she knew would appreciate it.

As she was driving, she felt completely.. new. New life, and the new Jinhee. New life because her parents have already contacted the school that she was attending, and told them that their daughter would be dropping out due to personal problems, and circumstances. As lame as it may sound, the school already agreed with it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter