Chapter 7

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jinhee woke up to her classmate’s awful din. She looked at her watch on her wrist, and said it was already 7:56 a.m just in time for the first class. She noticed that the classroom was already crowded, and was very rowdy.

                                                                  

“Wipe your drool my dear cousin” she looked at Chanyeol on her right side who was digging something in his bag

“What  “ she was cut off when he handed her a box of pepero. It’s her favorite food, and Chanyeol used to comfort her with a box of pepero everytime she feels melancholy or gloomy.

“I was just joking. This is for you” he smiled understandingly-much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, and put the pepero box on top of her table.

Jinhee was startled by the sudden action, “Th-Thanks” she stuttered.

“You’re Welcome” he said, and then Jinhee saw Bora waving. Jinhee was about to smile, and wave, but suddenly remembered that she was in the classroom, and they all know that Jinhee was not the person who showed any kind of emotion nor do anything than to wear her expressionless, and straight face.

She just nodded lightly, and Bora was mouthing something to Jinhee while walking to her table, but Jinhee cannot grasp what she was saying. As Jinhee was looking at her with a confused expression, she laid her eyes to the person she was afraid to see.

 

“Did he read it already?” Jinhee thought to herself.

Shaking her thoughts off, she ignored Bora who was still mouthing something, and turned her head in front just in time when the music teacher entered the classroom.

 

The teacher put her things on top of the table, and clasped her hands deafeningly earning the class’ attention.

“Good Morning, class!” she cheered loudly, and walked down the aisle of the classroom.

“So our activity for today is to meet-up with your partner, and plan this project…..”

 

Jinhee’s eyes widened, and she froze. It was like the whole world came into mute when her teacher spoke. “meet-up with your partner” these words were echoing in her mind.

 

“Now, class! Sit beside your partner, and you can sit anywhere you want, just behave!” the teacher shouted as her classmate got up from their seats, and sat down beside their partners. Chanyeol stood up, and went to Bora. Jinhee didn’t move, and stayed in her seat frozen.

 

“This would be impossible, and –“ Jinhee’s thoughts were obstructed when Sehun sat down beside her, but he was wearing his so called ‘cold face’.

 

Minutes have passed, but they were still not talking to each other. When the teacher glanced at their place, the teacher shook her head disapprovingly, and went to their place. She stood between the space between Jinhee, and Sehun, and put her long arms around their shoulders. Slowly bending her knees to have better access

“Are you waiting for the blackboard to speak?” the teacher asked them in a sarcastic voice, but still smiling. But they remained silent. “Well, we have the whole day, and the whole week, and the whole month, and the whole year!” the teacher cheered nonchalantly. The teacher straightened her body then walked away from the two.

 

Jinhee slowly turned her head to Sehun’s direction, and at the same time he was doing it too.

“You’re welcome” he said silently, but jinhee was sure she heard it patently.

“Pardon?” Jinhee asked,

“You’re welcome I said." he said, more audible, "..for what happened the other day” he said dully

“Uhh..” Jinhee cannot find the right word to say because the words were jumbling right now in her head, so she just closed , and turned her head again away from his direction.

.

 

Tic toc tic toc. After exchanging a few words, they remained silent again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter