Chapter 8

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Yixing?” Jinhee mumbled under her breath, and knitted her eyebrows questioningly. Her heart was pounding heavily, with eyes wide open as she saw Yixing walking out from the principal’s office.

 

Jinhee shouted his name again, “Yixing!” earning the attention of the crowd along the hallway. But Jinhee did not mind the students, and like she muted them, because she was too astonished by the physique that she have always hoped she can see again after 3 years in agony.

 

Yixing, and Jinhee shared the same interest, and passion. Music. They both play the piano, and they can sing very well. They sing in harmony making angelic voices coming from their own beautiful voices. They spent most of their time together playing the piano, and making music together with Joongki, and Bora. Yixing is a great dancer, and a very down to earth person. He has this easy-going personality just like Jinhee, that’s why they got along pretty well.

 

Jinhee sprinted her way towards Yixing, who was still walking like everything was on mute. “Yixing!” Jinhee hollered again, but was still not gaining his attention. Feeling a lot devastated, and frustrated, she groaned lightly, and quickened her pace.

 

Yixing made his way to the exit door going to a certain destination.

 

Jinhee was still following Yixing with heavy steps while panting heavily.

“Yix—“ Jinhee was about to shout again when she already reached the door frame of the exit door, but stopped abruptly, and froze. She was outside the school building, and she was surprised where yixing went.

 

“Lay!”

“Yo Yo Man!”

“It’s been a long time”

“How are you, bro?”

 

They shriek in harmony as Yixing went to them. They patted his back, and fist pumping each other. Jinhee realized that Yixing had his earphones on that was why he didn't hear her cries.

 

Jinhee body tensed up seeing 12 boys in front of her. Luck wasn’t with her again because Chanyeol, and his friends were there too. It feels like the whole world was against her right now. She only wished to talk to Yixing after leaving her alone, but not the kind of communication wherein they were surrounded by people she despised so much.

 

Chanyeol saw Jinhee’s figure by the exit door, and noticed how her body was tensed with wide eyes, and mouth agape, leaving him confused as to why Jinhee was there, and acting like she saw a ghost.

 

“Jinhee!” Chanyeol shouted, and waved at her, earning the boys’ attention. Yixing body tensed, too, hearing that name. He slowly turned his body to where Chanyeol was looking at. And he was right; it was Jinhee.

There was no pretending, it might be too late: again, he might have missed his chance. But he would at least know he tried, that he took his heart, and extended his hand, whatever the outcome maybe.

 

“Jinhee?” his voice tightened, and he took a deep breath, as he felt infallible right now because he was sure it was really Jinhee. His legs went numb, and felt wobbly upon seeing his friend whom he left due to his own sorrow, and grief. He marched his way to Jinhee, and hugged her tightly suffocating her in his warm, and welcoming embrace.

 

We all do things we desperately wish we could undo. Those regrets just become part of who we are, along with everything else. To spend time trying to change that, well, it was like chasing clouds

 

"I'm sorry, Jinhee. I'm sorry" Yixing whispered in her ears, tears threatened to fall, but he held it, feeling culpable, and guilty for leaving her alone. For leaving her in a state of depression, and agony, for leaving the person who was suffering the most from the accident. But she didn't t know what to react with that, she just nodded, and remained silent. 

 

The other 11 boys saw the sudden action, and they were surprised. Particularly Sehun. Keeping a straight face on, Sehun acted like he was not interested in them, but deep inside, he was watching every move of Jinhee. No, he’s not a creeper, but just observing.

 

“Yah! Get your filthy arms off my cousin” Chanyeol pushed Yixing aside. Nobody knew about their past, nobody knew what happened.

Yixing chuckled softly, and tried to act cheerful, and not to show any pain, “But she’s my bestfriend, and I’ve nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter