Chapter 16

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Neither Sehun nor Jinhee brought umbrellas with them since they were not aware that there will be a storm coming in Seoul.

“So, what do we do now?” Jinhee asked as she looked up, and saw the rage of the sky. They just exited the building, and froze to their spot. Surprisingly, Sehun gave his hoodie to Jinhee making her look at him confusingly, “why are you giving me this?” knitting her eyebrows.

“You should wear this, I don’t mind getting wet from the heavy rain” Jinhee felt her heart dance in glee, yet, it burdened her that he’s going to get sick because of her.

“No no, I’ll just cover my head with my handkerchief. No need” she took her handkerchief from her pocket, and waved it at Sehun playfully. But, being the arrogant Sehun is, he gave Jinhee a cold, and frightening stare, which gave her shiver down her spine making her sigh in defeat. She slowly back off a bit, and loweed her head. Not until Sehun slid his hoodie into Jinhee making her heart flutter violently against her ribcage.

“Don’t even dare to run away or take this off, I’m warning you of the possibilities of what might happen” Sehun stated as he positioned his hands on Jinhee’s shoulder after, and turning her around so that their bodies were facing each other.

Jinhee just nodded slightly with frightened face. Sehun pulled the hood over her head, and pulled her into a tight embrace, an embrace that became possessive, and secured, “I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to scare you, I just..” he hesitated a bit, he was about to say he really cared about her, but a lump blocked his throat that he wasn’t able to say it, but rather gave a different answer, “.. I just don’t want you to get sick. Arraseo?”

"Yes, master” Jinhee mumbled against his shirt as she was still trapped in his embrace.

 

Sehun let go of her, and intertwined his fingers with jinhee’s. It wasn’t also the first time, and again it was actually became a habit, but neither of them complained about it. They feel pure ecstasy everytime they made this kind of skinship.

They were starting to act like a couple, but neither of them admitted their feelings, which led them to a fact that maybe they weren’t ready to let go of their past, and start a new chapter. But then, everything will change when they are together, satisfaction, and joy can be seen, but letting go was the hardest part for them.

 

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... that was what Jinhee did all her life in hatred, and agony. What could have been if she would free herself from her past? What could have happen if she would open her heart once more to Sehun? All these questions were always bombarding her mind, but she can’t find the right answers to it because she was afraid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter