Chapter 6

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“YODA!!!!” Exo called out Chanyeol’s name while making their way to them. They call him Yoda because their ears are the same if you may know. Don't underestimate the power of friendship. Those bonds are tight stitches that close up the holes you might otherwise fall through.

“Hey guys!” Chanyeol waved at them. Chanyeol held Jinhee’s wrist, and dragged her with him. She tried to stop him from doing so, but his grip was too strong that she felt weak, and gave up.

“This is Jinhee, my cousin.” they all smiled at Jinhee and waved. She didn’t speak, her expression didn’t soften. A quiet breeze drifted warmly across their faces when Jinhee did not respond to their friendly introduction.

But being the nosy, and gabby person Baekhyun is, “Oh! the one crying yesterday, right?” Baekhyun blurted out earning a hard nudge from Junmyeon. Covering his mouth instantly, and murmured, “..sorry.” as he lowered his head, and hid behind Junmyeon, the ‘leader’ of the group.

 

It was one of those problematic occasions with long silences, and weird eye contacts, and fortunately, Chanyeol saved that awkward moment,  “What are you guys doing here?” Chanyeol asked them.

“We were just strolling around, you know, hanging out since you said you’re “busy” today.. then we saw you being all “busy”” as Jongin peered at Jinhee.

Jinhee shot him a glare. He backed off a bit surprised by the sudden behaviour.

She couldn't help but notice the person next to Kyungsoo, he looked as he always did: cold and bored. Kyungsoo nudged Sehun, and a bit surprised, Sehun took out his earphones, and glared at Kyungsoo, “What?” he hissed, Kyungsoo just looked at him furrowing his eyebrows. Then Sehun shifted his eyes on Jinhee, and they just stared at each other. Jinhee, feeling a lot uncomfortable, broke the eye contact, and looked at Chanyeol

“Are we going now?” Jinhee asked

He smiled upon thinking of a plan on his head, “Wanna hangout with them?” Jinhee’s eyes widened, and slowly shaked her head

“What?” Jinhee gaped at Chanyeol, and looked at him in disbelief

“I mean they’re my best friends too so you should meet them too!” he said in excitement

Jinhee just stared at him bewildered.

“Don’t worry, Jinhee-ssi, these boys are nice, and they will behave well. I’m Junmyeon by the way” Junmyeon stated, and smiled at Jinhee. “Behave my ” Jinhee thought to herself.

"Now come on! Let’s eat!” Baekhyun exclaimed while gesturing the boys to walk already avoiding Jinhee’s glare.

 

 

Through the deserted streets of the city, which were at other times so full of life, she wandered through the streets of the town, always silent and alone. The reflection of the street lamps wallowed like yellow jelly-fish. Jinhee was walking behind them with her earphones on. Jinhee was entertaining herself by gazing around looking for a shop.

Surprisingly, Sehun was beside her with his earphones on too, and not minding the boys. Being a person with a heart of an ice, Jinhee didn’t mind him, although she felt awkward for what happened the other day. Jinhee kept her distance away from him.

While walking, group of girls were eyeing exo, and letting out dreamy sighs and squeals. People felt themselves watching her because she was with 6 beastly men. Jinhee really didn’t mind what they think of her, and she got used to people judging her for what she shows on the outside, but not knowing her real story.

 

 

20 minutes have passed, and Jinhee did not notice that she lost sight of Exo when she laid her eyes on a shop. She didn’t know how she got there. It was a strange place. As she scanned her surrounding, there were a lot of people present, and she can’t seem to find them. She felt her heart pound so nervously. It was either the chaos of the crowd of thoughts or the silence of solitude... nothing in between. The last time she went in myeongdong was 3 years ago, and she cannot remember anything about this place.

“I knew these boys were trouble” she mumbled with a frail voice. Wandering, and confused, lost to herself, ill-assorted, contradictory, pausing, gazing, and stopping. Minutes have passed, and she just stood there not knowing what to do.

 

Suddenly, she felt a grip on her hand and she froze. She was so close in punching the person not until she saw who it was.

“Se-Sehun..” she stuttered nervously, she watched him doubtfully for a moment. Reaching out to her, he pulled her close against him. Sehun was still holding her hand, and he looked at her wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter