Chapter 21

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

His smile can heal thousands; but his anger can kill millions. An angry man rarely stops to let facts get in the way of his fury. The anger welled inside him, with nowhere to go. He could feel it eating him. He knew if he didn't find a way to release it, it would destroy him.. but it did.

He went straight up to him, looked deep into his eyes, and growled into his face, “Are you a tard?! How long have you been keeping this secret?!” as he pushed him lightly, Yixing chuckled lightly, and touched his bruised cheek while flexing it, for a moment it seemed as if he was going to lose his temper too. Exo, and Jinhee stood there stupefied, as they know how ruthless, and cold-blooded Sehun can be when his anger arose.

Yixing’s strange, pale eyes all but glared at Sehun. But he controlled himself not to punch his delicate face, and said, “Look who’s talking like he’s the ‘Mr. Perfect’ guy” he blurted out, surprising everyone, especially Chanyeol, “A past hidden in darkness, her present cloaked in secrets.. now tell me Sehun,” he warned, “who has a darker secret between us?”  

His eyes flamed with resentment; eyes flamed with hatred, and anger. Alarmed, Chanyeol knew what Yixing was talking about, and it wasn't the right time to reveal it, and so he walked towards the two, and stood between them, trying to halt the tension.

“Stop, Yixing” Chanyeol warned, but it seemed like the anger was bottling up inside Yixing that he can’t seem to see nor hear other things, and he can just see the anger he has to him.

After a long silence, Jinhee cleared , with shaky voice she spoke, “Stop all of these,” she cried, “please” she pleaded.

“No” Sehun said coldly, but still glaring at Yixing, he pushed him violently that Yixing fell backwards, and his flat on the floor. Exo were alarmed that they came sprinting down, and held Sehun’s body, worried that it can lead to more of a violent crisis between the two latter, “How can you ing confess your feelings to MY GIRLFRIEND? Is that how stupid, and dim-witted you are right now?!” he shouted. It was not fair to the people around him when he loses his temper. He says awful things when he is angry. But it's not fair to him, either, that he was made this way. To protect what's his.

Jinhee was panicking inside, as this was her first time to see Sehun this violent, and remorseless. She had this urge to cry, but she held it back. Her life was perfect for the past 6 months; no worries, no fears, no doubts, and no questions. Not until Yixing said his deepest, and darkest secret.

She can’t manage to see 2 of her most important people fighting with each other. She can’t afford to lose one of them, as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter