Chapter 15

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was a week full of memories as Sehun, and Jinhee, spent almost everyday together. Students think that it was because of the music project, but for Jinhee, and Sehun.. it wasn’t.

 

They became closer than before, too close to be exact. Jinhee seemed to find her perspective about men slowly changing. She was slowly changing her heart made of ice, and she was beginning to open up her heart, but she was still scared of what might happen. She was not ready to let go of Joongki, but she had to.

 

They were already beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he is perfect, or because she is, but because their combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.

 

 

“Jinhee!” Yixing shouted when he saw her walking down the hallway. Jinhee turned around, and saw Yixing waving. She smiled unexpectedly, and gave him a wave. As soon as Yixing closed the gap between them, he gave her a quick hug.

“Are you busy today?” Yixing asked

“I’m going to meet Sehun for the project later. Why?”

“Wanna join us in dance class today?” as he put his arm around Jinhee.

“Dance class?” she looked at him, and coked her head, and knitted her eyebrows. Yixing chuckled softly

“Yup! Dance Class. Sehun will be there, and I can text him that you’ll meet him there. Me, Jongin, Luhan, and Minseok will be there also” as soon as she heard Sehun’s name, her heart bounced in haste. “..I mean you wouldn’t mind since it’s a Friday, right?” Yixing looked at her with pleading eyes.

“I-I don’t mind” she mumbled softly.

“Great!” Yixing cheered, and pulled her with him.

 

He led her to his car, and opened the door for her. Jinhee bowed lightly, and smiled at him as she sat down the passenger’s seat. Yixing hastened his walk to the driver’s seat, and started the engine as soon as he sat down.

“Where is your dance class?” Jinhee asked as she fastened her seatbelt for safety reasons since it was her first time to ride with Yixing.

“Just around the corner. Don’t worry it’s only a 30 minute ride” Yixing stated, and started to move the car. Jinhee nodded lightly, and gazed outside the window.

“Uhm.. Jinhee” eyes still on the road

“Hmm?” Jinhee hummed, as she was still gazing outside.

“When will you tell Chanyeol about..” Yixing straightened his back as he gripped tightly on the steering wheel. He was afraid to ask, but he had to, ”..Joongki?” her body tensed upon hearing his name, and shifted her head to yixing

“I really don’t know. And I really don’t know how to tell him..” Yixing sighed deeply, and kept driving.

“Don’t rush anything, Jinhee. When the time is right, it will happen.” Yixing smiled, and looked at Jinhee for a second, and she smiled back. The rest of the trip was purely silent, and much to their contentment; they arrived safely at the building where Yixing takes his dance classes.

 

Jinhee unfastened her seatbelt, and opened the door, and slipped off the car. Yixing got his bag from the car trunk, and walked to Jinhee, and led the way.  

 

He opened the door revealing a well organized, and aesthetic lobby of a building. It was beautiful, and well-crafted. There were a lot of people inside, busy with their endeavors, and not minding about the people around the area. But Jinhee didn’t have the time to look at it all since Yixing pulled her inside the elevator, and pushed the 5th floor button. After seconds inside the elevator, they got out, and yixing turned to the right direction making Jinhee follow him. Jinhee noticed the pictures hanging on the wall, and she saw pictures of group of boys, group of girls, mixed groups, and even kids.

“Those were the groups that gave honor to this entertainment if you’re going to ask” Yixing explained, and Jinhee just nodded her head understandingly.

 

As they made their way to the practice room, a banging of loud music distracted Jinhee. Yixing open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter