Chapter 24

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was unnerving. She'd looked at him, and had the uncontrollable urge to weep. Yet, she had not managed to control her emotions. She began to cry as her walls of her resolve broke down. She didn’t know how long she can hold on. The pain was horrid, and she curled into herself wrestling with a wish to die. One day spent with someone you love can change everything. But this change, nobody saw it coming. Amid their perfect, and wonderful relationship together, sometimes, just for a second, time freezes, and the world pauses in its tilt. There comes a time when the world gets quiet, and the only thing left was your own heart. The thing was that when you find true love, it lives on, no matter if you two separate, but the love stays alive, and broken, but when in agony, you wish for everything to end.

They weren’t talking, no sound, no crickets in the background, and just their pure anguish, and agony. The night settled around them like a blanket, heart throbbing in their throats.

The door of the room slammed, and revealed to be Chanyeol, who came rushing down when he heard Jinhee’s scream, and got scared that something might had happened. He was the only one who heard her scream, because the other members went out to buy some food, leaving him, Minseok, Luhan, and Kyungsoo, who happened to be all busy playing video games, with the sound pounding all over the floor. It was just a coincidence that Chanyeol went out to the backyard because his eardrums were going to be destroyed because of the loud music, until he heard Jinhee’s scream.

He was in a state of confusion when he saw Sehun, and Jinhee on the floor. The tears that flowed down their cheeks, he felt like they don't have any bones left to hold them up because they both were broken.

“What.. is happening here?” Chanyeol asked. Jinhee stared a long time at him; a frightened expression crossed Chanyeol’s damped face when he laid his eyes on the object Jinhee was holding. “J-Jinhee.. t-that photo album” he stammered as he paused, as if thinking about his words, he slowly walked to her, feeling wobbly, and body shaking, he bent beside Jinhee, looked at Sehun for a mere second, who happened to looked at him, “Hyung..” he said in a frail voice, “I-I..” his voice was shaking, “..didn’t know.. I really.. didn’t know, I’m s-sorry”

Chanyeol looked at him in doubt, because all of his secrets were going to be revealed already. You see, Exo knew about the accident Sehun had, but not knowing Jinhee was involved. They just knew that the man, who had the accident, was alive, and that Sehun was not guilty. Chanyeol kept it all a secret, even though he was raging, and wrathful when he knew Sehun just happened to almost killed his bestfriend, and left Jinhee in a state of agony, and suffering.

Chanyeol’s body tensed up, extremely anxious, and agitated. Unfortunately, the clock was ticking, the hours were going by. The past increases. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting. There were moments when he wished he could roll back the clock, and take all the pain away.

“I knew.” he started, 2 words that left both Jinhee, and Sehun speechless. “I know everything” he couldn’t look at one of them, scared that everything might fall, and break. “Jinhee..” his chest was pounding, extremely distressed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter