Chapter 26

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. It's already been weeks since Sehun, and Chanyeol last talked to Jinhee at all. They tried to call Jinhee, but it was out of reach all the time. Little did they know, Jinhee already changed her number so that none of them, including Exo, would bother her. Everytime Sehun, and Chanyeol would go to her house, her parents would immediately send them off, and always tell them, “Let Jinhee be, and give her some space”, which left them no choice, but to give her the space she needed.

Jinhee would always cry every night, and then. The same numbness, and disappointment every day continued like a cycle. Her mom would immediately wrap her arms around Jinhee, and let her cry throughout the night. Like they say, a mother can be glorious or terrible, benevolent or filled with wrath, but a mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy, and sudden fall upon us, she will always be there, ready to give you the comfort, and love.

It was not like Sehun didn’t make any effort to talk to Jinhee, he would always creep during the night, and see her petite, and beautiful figure on her balcony, and cry herself out. It breaks his heart knowing that those tears came from his own grievous fault. It shatters his heart that no matter what he does or makes the best effort to win her heart again, they can't talk about it, and he knows she won't come back, and so he doesn't even try. He’ll just look at her far away, longing for her warmth, and affection.

 

 

And so a day came. After so much drama, and commotion that happened to all of them, Jinhee decided to show up herself in class after weeks of isolation. Neither Bora nor any of her classmates knew about what happened; she just disappeared like a fog, without telling anyone why. Of course her classmates got worried, and her teachers too. They tried to ask Sehun, and Chanyeol, and Yixing too, but they just shut their mouths, and shook their heads saying they had no idea unto why she just disappeared like a thin air.

43 heads shot up instantly when they heard the door of the classroom open; revealing to be Jinhee. She just stood there, they were surprised of what she looked now, she lost some weight, dark circles under her eyes sink deeper, and deeper into her skull, in contrast to her weak, and pale skin, there was an undeniable resemblance to a fresh corpse. Considering that most of the time, she lost her appetite that she always has rejected her favorite food that her parents tried to serve her. She wasted at least the whole day every day lying in bed. Then wasted her time pacing, thinking, and being in a state of pure agony. She felt numb, and tired. Yes, she always frequently felt tired.

Now there was only silence, and the ticking of the clock inside the classroom. Her classmates, including her teacher, were just looking at her like they saw some kind of ghost, and hunting them. She grew impatient, and restless, but simultaneously exhausted, and fragile. She was in no state to engage with anything significant, and so she looked at her teacher, and said, “Are you just going to look at me?” she said coldly.

Her teacher’s mouth left open, couldn’t respond because she was too shocked, not just because she appeared again after a longtime, but because of the attitude she just showed seconds ago. The cold-hearted Jinhee was back.

“Jinhee..” Sehun whispered quietly, who was seated at the back on his seat. For one fleeting, glorious moment he felt incredible satisfaction, “..you’re ba—“ he was about to stand up, run, and wrap his arms around Jinhee, as he felt his heart bounce hastily when she saw Jinhee enter the classroom. His heart did a reverse trajectory down into the very pit of his stomach, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter