Chapter 19

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The tears began to flow just as quickly as they were ceasing. His shirt was now soaked with Jinhee’s tears. There were a lot of pain in those tears. There was so much hurt, and so much fear in it.  But, in those tears, there was even more. They both wanted to smother out that pain, to not have so many horrible things when they take the risk.

Jinhee pressed her head into the crook of Sehun’s shoulder, hoping to hide her weakness, and fear. But, it all came crashing down, as she cried her heart out. He hugged her tight, mixing their tears to be bottled, and fermented. Sehun held her with all the afflictions of a man torn by love. He just wanted her. He needed her in his life. Some say that after much grief, and drowning in tears, it is possible to pick up the pieces, and carefully repair what was shattered.

Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a plane to a sky diving experience. No time to think about what's happening. It was inescapable. An event you can't control. A wild, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course.

 

Jinhee gently escaped from his warm, and gentle embrace, as she wiped her tears feebly. Her gaze dropped, and felt a new chapter coming her way. It has been 3 years since she felt this way, it has been 3 years since she became dead-pan, and depressed. And yet, this man, right in front of her, showed that there is more to life, than just being trapped in her past.

She looked at Sehun, who gave her a weak, and vague smile. Surprisingly, the corner of twisted, and returned a beautiful, and ravishing smile. He advanced into a small step towards her, as he wiped the remaining tears that formed in her eyes, and kissed the top of her head.

“I’ll be by your side..” he whispered, “I promise”

 

Little did they know, Chanyeol was there peeking from the door, and saw everything. It was not the fact that he's against this forbidden love, but because he was afraid for Jinhee. He was afraid that in the midst of her happiness, and requisited love, a past can be revealed, and shatter the perfect, and magical moment between the two.

 

 

 

They were inside Chanyeol’s car as they headed to Sehun’s condo. It was a deafening silence, as none of them tried to start a conversation, much to Jinhee, and Sehun’s shock as to why Chanyeol became silent. The eternal hush of silence goes on, and on throughout the entire trip. Chanyeol was the one who was driving, as Jinhee sat down the passenger’s seat, and Sehun at the back. It was pure silence. They already reached their destination, and still, Chanyeol was not the happy virus he was. Sehun was the first one to get out from the car.

“Is there something wrong?” Jinhee asked, as she unfastened her seatbelt. Chanyeol let out a frustrated sigh as he shook his head

“There’s nothing wrong." he said in discontentment, "You just have to open your eyes, Jinhee. Everything can be deceiving, the people who thought you knew, is not—“ he stopped, “nevermind. Just be careful” as he quickly unfastened his seatbelt, and slipped out of the car, leaving Jinhee dumbfounded inside. No questions, no asking why, he just quietly left her.

With a confused mind, Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter