Chapter 9

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I just don’t like loud music, and partying” while keeping her straight, and glacial face.

“Hmm..” Sehun said in a gentle, highly expressive croon.

 

Amid the moon, and stars shimmering, amid the clouds of the night, amid the pounding of music, no one can shatter this spellbinding, and enthralling moment the two have right at that moment.

 

The night was silent between the two, yet, deep inside them, the silent treatment was intoxicating, but comfortable.

 

Sehun tilted his head to have better access of Jinhee’s face that he finds beautiful, and alluring amidst his hatred towards women. He felt something strange, and odd deep inside his heart. He can’t find the right word of what he was feeling that time.

 

Jinhee was looking straight ahead, and watched the scenery in front of her. Her mind was intricated yet exhilarated despite her hatred towards men. She felt odd being with Sehun. She knew, in the silence that followed, that anything could happen there. She was knotting her fingers together as if she didn't know what to do with them.

 

“Why are—“

“What are—“

 

They both said in harmony making them lower their head embarrassingly, and chuckled softly.

 

“You first” Sehun stated while, suprirsingly, smiling.

 

“I was about to ask what are you doing here? Aren’t you going to party with your friends since it’s your reunion?”

“There are things you should know about me” his lips formed into a thin line

“Like what?” Jinhee cocked her head to look at Sehun’s gloomy face

“I’m not into women because I despise them; I look at them with hatred, and abhorrence” Jinhee felt a stab on her heart when he said those words.

“Then why are you talking to—“ she was cut off by Sehun

“Because you’re different” Sehun tilted his head to look at Jinhee, and they were now both looking at each other, Jinhee noticed how attractive, and beautiful his eyes are. “I-I mean,” Sehun stammered because he was stunned by Jinhee’s beautiful eyes, “you seem not to be attracted to men, and I can also see in your eyes how you despises us, making both of us share the same hatred.” Jinhee broke the eye contact, and nodded lightly.

"Ah.. I see" they remained silent again.

 

“So..” Jinhee sighed awkwardly, “What are you going to ask me?”

“I was just wondering, why are you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter