Chapter 13

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Jinhee was interrupted when her phone vibrated from her pocket. ‘Who would text me in the middle of a class?’ she thought annoyingly. She quickly fished her phone from her pocket, and her eyes widened as she read the text from an unknown number.

 

 

From: Unknown

Let’s do the project this break? :)

 

 

Her heart suddenly stopped when she realized Sehun had sent her a text. She assumed it was him because there was no other project other than the one in music class. ‘How did he get my number?’ she thought upon realizing that she never gave her number to anyone except Yixing for the past days. She shifted her head at the back to see if Sehun was really the one who sent her a text. Much to her dismay, he was not holding his phone, and kept his eyes darted in front, and was listening to the teacher’s lecture.

 

“What are you looking at?” she was interrupted by Chanyeol who looked at her with a confused look. She quickly shot her head back in front, and pretended it was nothing.

“Nothing. I was just.. looking around.” she avoided his stare, and Chanyeol nodded slowly, and focused his attention to the teacher again.

 

Her phone vibrated again and it was from the unknown number again.

 

 

From: Unknown

Oh sorry I forgot. It’s Sehun :)

 

 

Her heart was banging violently against her ribcage, and a small smile suddenly appeared on her face. Should she text back or just ignore him? Or she should—

“Yah! You’re really weird this day” Chanyeol whispered, but it was loud enough for Jinhee to hear it.

“Wae? Mind your own business, my dear cousin “ as Jinhee placed her phone back inside her pocket.

 

 

The bell finally rang for break. Bora, who went to school after a day of being absent, went straight to Jinhee with her arms crossed while tapping her foot.

“I need an explanation, Park Jinhee.”

Jinhee shot her head up, surprised by the voice, “M-mwoh?” Jinhee stuttered because she was welcomed by her bestfriend’s glare.

Bora shook her head, and grabbed Jinhee’s wrist, and pulled her out off the classroom. 

 

 

 

“What is your problem?” Jinhee frowned when they arrived at the school’s garden.

“What is YOUR problem? I heard the news about you, and that Sehun guy. Explanation?” as Bora raised her eyebrow, and tapped her foot against the grass below them.

“And why are you listening to them?” Jinhee hissed, but Bora didn’t take it as a serious one.

“Because I’m worried for you!” Bora shook her head disappointedly, “are you actually slowly opening up to him?” she stated in a serious tone.

“Don’t worry, I won’t let it happen..” Jinhee sighed, “.. for now.” Bora’s eyes widened with mouth agape.

“WHAT?!” Bora exclaimed confusingly.

“Can you stop yelling?” Jinhee pleaded, but Bora took a deep breath, and sighed, “Remember my favorite childhood friend that I always talked about?”

“What about him?” Bora rolled her eyes

Jinhee lowered her head, and let out a sigh, “Sehun—“

“NO WAY?!” Bora exclaimed, and she was surprised, and staggered. Bora was shouting words, but Jinhee mentally muted Bora, and ignored her, and looked at her watch

“Ohmygod” Jinhee murmured while panicking 

“ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING—“

“I’m really sorry but I have to go!” as Jinhee dashed her way out off the garden, and shouted, “I’ll explain everything soon!” leaving her bestfriend dumbfounded, and staggered in the garden.

 

She ran endlessly, passing through the students who were surprised to see her running like she was late for something.. well she was. She was about to enter the music room when she bumped into someone.

 

“Oh.. sorr—“ she realized that she bumped to Sehun who happened to exit the music room, “Sehun! I’m sorry..” she said while panting with beads of sweat running down her forehead.

“Jinhee! I thought you wouldn’t come” it was evident in his voice that he was sad, but with a glint of relief

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter