Chapter 18

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Jinhee-ya!” Chanyeol shouted from downstairs, making Jinhee flinch, and break from the kiss. Her heart was hammering, and there was a rushing sound in her ears, like beating wings. At that point, they melted into each other, and Sehun felt a flush of sensations over his entire being.

They just stared at each other awkwardly, and in cringeworthy. “JINHEE YAH!” Chanyeol shouted again on top of his lungs that brought senses to both of them. Jinhee quickly stood up, without taking a glance back on Sehun, and exited the room. This time, she squelched her immediate, overwhelming desire to run away screaming, but of course she held it back. As she closed the door, she felt giddy, and had to steady herself. She touched her lips dreamingly, and let out a silent squeal.

 

Her smile could not be restrained, and it spread from her tightly pressed mouth, to her now scarlet cheeks. Nothing will ever equal that moment of joyous excitement which filled her whole being when she felt herself flying away from the earth.

“What the heck are you doing?” Jinhee gasped when he saw Chanyeol by the stairs going up.

“Woah cousin, I’m not a burglar! I have your house keys, geez.” Chanyeol defended

“I didn’t know you were here!” Jinhee blurted out, still feeling her stomach in knots

“What part of my shouting on top of my lungs for how many times didn’t you hear?” Chanyeol said

“Oh.. well..” Jinhee let out a light laugh, as he punched playfully Chanyeol on his arm, “I was just joking, geez Chanyeol. Why are you serious?” Jinhee said in a mocking tone. She totally forgot about Chanyeol when she exited the room, as she felt herself fly in ecstasy, and bliss.

“How is Sehun?” Chanyeol asked, and then Jinhee felt another twirling sensation inside her stomach just by hearing that name

“H-He’s inside, he’s..” as she fidgeted on her place, “..i-in..peace” she stuttered.

“Peace? Is he dead?!” Chanyeol exclaimed with wide eyes

“What? No! I mean, he’s fine, and peacefully resting inside” Jinhee mentally slapped her face by her idiocy, and brainless answers. Chanyeol let out a sigh of relief, and opened the door.

He saw Sehun on the bed, looking so weak, yet a stupid smile was plastered on his face. His body sings like strings of violin, his eyes were twinkling in delight, and felt like he was in a new galaxy.

“What the is wrong with you?” Chanyeol went beside his dongsaeng

“Hyung! Why are you here?!” Sehun was too shocked that he felt like his heart was being pierced by needles, as his heart began to beat violently. Chanyeol then acted like he was hurt as he slammed his hand on his chest, “Why does it feel like I’m unwanted here?” as he faked a cry.

“What? No! I mean, I didn’t expect you to be here and –“

“Hold on there" Chanyeol held his hands up in a stopping way, "I smell something different here..” Chanyeol began to touch his invisible beard against his chin. Jinhee, and Sehun looked at each other nervously, as Jinhee shifted her legs from left to right out of nervousness. “You said the same thing as Jinhee!”

“What?” Jinhee, and Sehun said in harmony, surprising the both of them.

“See! What are you guys up to, huh? Is there something I should know?” Chanyeol crossed his arm as he glared at the two.

Sehun, and Jinhee then looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter