Chapter 1

Will You Take The Risk? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Are you sure you can go home all alone?" Joongki asked filled with concern because it was already dark, and it was very dangerous to walk along the streets alone. Some of the time dimness of night can be inviting, and natural, however it can be misleading, with its burst of lights, it is unnatural, antagonistic, and manacing. It is similar to a colossal vulture that floats, waiting for its opportunity.

"I'm gonna be fine and you should rest already" Jinhee smiled at him in assurance and certainty as she held his hand

"Are you sure?” Joongki cocked his head pleadingly, “I'm really sorry.." he sighed, "as your boyfriend, I'm supposed to be protecting you, right?" he cupped her cheeks as he kissed her forehead, and gave her a smile that seemed genuinely sweet. "I love you so much, Park Jinhee" earning her cheeks to turn into scarlet.

"I love you too, Song Joongki" as she tiptoed and kissed his soft, and pulpy lips, "but, I really need to go home” she pulled herself away from his arms

"Just be safe, okay?" they bid goodbyes after and Jinhee started to walk.

 

She fished for her iPod as she put her earphones in. As she stood on the edge of the street ready to cross, she didn’t bother to look at her surrounding because it was already 11PM and people shouldn’t be wandering along the streets. On moonlight evenings the long, straight road, and grimy white walls. The streets were untroubled by footsteps gleamed in the pale retreat. There were no cars passing by when she eyed from left to right. As she laid her eyes on the stoplight, it was already in green light. Little did she know, there was a car coming in full speed as, and she slowly advanced step by step to the other side.

 

She was in the middle of the road when she heard a loud and thundering crashing sound behind her. Her body tensed, and her heartbeat stopped for merely a second. She slowly turned her body, and saw her boyfriend lying on the road covered with blood all over his body. Her eyes widened, and her world spun just by the sight of Joongki. Even if she was not harmed, her heart may fail her in so much, and so many horrors. She ran in high speed and knelt on her knees as she held his body and bawled.

 

Her head bent, her eyes soaked with tears, her hands, and legs, vibrating like a guitar string as perspiration covered her entire body. "Joongki!! Wake up please please please please." tears started to fall down on her cheeks. "Joongki, don't leave me!! Please wake up. Wake up.. wake up.." her voice was shaking, "Help!!!! Anyone please Joongki. Wake up Joongki wake up!" she cried, and shouted and shouted and shouted numerous times, but she felt hopeless as there were no people passing by. No one can hear her. She could only hear her heart beating, and her loud cries, but no one was there. She was trembling while holding the lifeless body of her boyfriend. Her voice was shaking, and her tears were flowing down his face as she caressed it. She finds that she was not able think obviously or to will herself alert from this nightmare.

That was the day she realized that things like this don’t just happen in movies, but it can happen in real life, and that was her worst nightmare wishing she could wake up and forget everything that happened. What was worse was that she didn’t know who was behind that accident. But, one thing is for sure, it was a boy who was in that car.

 

 

A tear fell down her cheek as she remembered that day. There was solace in the thought that she will never finish missing him. She was sitting inside the classroom beside the window. She felt a lonely sadness coming over her in waves. Her thoughts were disturbed when she heard her classmates' scream and squeal. She quickly wiped her tear, and shifted her head in front, and saw 6 men standing. It was the exchange students from China from a program their school has. 6 beautiful men as they say. They were the flower boys they say. Jinhee rolled her eyes as she saw them. She had enough of these men; men that would just go to school to impress girls or even go to school to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter