08- Hakuna Matata

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8- Hakuna Matata

"I just wanna see you happy.."- Baekhyun

 

 

 

Author's POV

After staying at baekhyun's grandma's for about three days, both baekhyun and jiyeon finally get ready to go back to Seoul. Baekhyun hugs his grandma and grandfather before he walks to the taxi that is already waiting at the gate. Grandma then calls jiyeon after baekhyun left. She holds jiyeon's hand and show her loving smile. She then pulls jiyeon and hugs her like she is her own grandchild.

"Remember what I told you jiyeon... it isn't wrong to give chance to someone. Take care okay, till we meet again."

Jiyeon then give a peck to grandma's cheek. She stares at grandma's face long, thinking that it would be nice if she has this old woman as her own grandma. Baekhyun then pulls jiyeon away after bidding goodbye to his grandparents, afraid that they will miss the bus. This time baekhyun decide to take the bus, trying to avoid any incident in the train station again.

 

 

In the bus, baekhyun and jiyeon sit next to each other. Jiyeon is sitting beside the window and always keep her eyes outside, watching the late spring view. Along the way, jiyeon doesn't talk much, because in her mind is grandma's words about giving chance to someone. It is only baekhyun, always trying to talk to her and busy offering her foods and all, but ended uo being ignored all the time, until finally he gives up and keep his mouth shut. But suddenly, jiyeon talks, attract baekhyun's attention.

"You're so lucky to have such a great and loving grandma. Unlike me

..."

"But you have me... hehe."

"Stop joking baek..."

"Okay I' sorry. It's okay jiyeon. Just think that she is your grandma as awell. My family is your family too, think like that."

"I wish I have a family like yours... nevermind."

"Jiyeon, you're not happy with your life?"

"Wait... how did you know that?"

"I'm just asking. I never see your happy face, except for once at inkigayo. When you're performing, you looks happy."

"Yeah... because I know I got fans that keep suporting me. But the truth is... when off the stage, my life ain't happy...  I got a very distressful life, and I really hate that."

"Problems never ends jiyeon... it is up to you whether you can handle it nicely or not."

"That's the problem... I'm really bad in handling life problems. When a problem come, my whole life is ruined."

"Wait..."

Baek then search for something in his bag. Not long after that, he pulls out something, which jiyeon notice as a simple black bracelet with a small strange symbol as its locket. Without even asking jiyeon's permission, baek then tries to put the bracelet on jiyeon's wrist.

"Hey I don't want to wear that weird bracelet!"

"Shut up and stay still jiyeon."

"I hate you baek."

"I know."

Baekhyun ignores jiyeon's anger and keep putting the bracelet on her wrist. Baekhyun then smiles, satisfied to see the bracelet on jiyeon's wrist while jiyeon is pouting in anger.

"It suits your fair skin well."

"What is this? Take it back, I don't wear strange accessories."

"This is not strange okay. I wear this bracelet since I was little, it is my gift from my grandma. You see the small symbol, it is "Hakuna Matata". Which means everything's gonna be alright. It will ease me every time I was in trouble, when I got problem, and also when I was stressed because of work. When I touch it, it feels so calm inside. It'll help, trust me."

"I don't need this. Take it back."

"Jiyeon please! I just wanna see you happy..."

"Nothing can change my life... you don't know."

"I know... and I believe you will be happy."

"Why baek? Why did you're being so nice to me? We're not even friends. And I don't need your help because you're just adding more problems, seriously."

"Heheheehehe..."

Jiyeon just shook her head and sighs at baekhyun's silliness. But, jiyeon does accept the bracelet making baek smiles along the way, until they reach seoul central. Jiyeon thanked baekhyun before she fetch a taxi alone and left baekhyun alone there, hesitates to see jiyeon left just like that. But he thinks positively, jiyeon probably rushed to avoid any problems with fans again. Baekhyun then fetch himself a taxi too, and back to his dorm, where he's so sure that all his other members are waiting for him.

 

 

 

"Park Jiyeon wake up!!! You're late to school!" Boram shook jiyeon's  body to wake her up.

"I'm not going..." Jiyeon said half sleeping.

"No manager said if he receive another phone call from your teacher he will cut all of our free time and gives us full shedules now wake up!!!" Boram said and pulls jiyeon from her bed.

"Okay okay I'm going!" Jiyeon finally wakes up and quickly prepare for school.

 

 

After her manager gives her bag, jiyeon then get off the car lazily a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter