31- Hurt

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31- Hurt

“Because I afraid you will regret having a brother like me…”- Hyungsik

 

 

Hyungsik’s POV

I notice kris’s small sigh after I begged him to be patient for a little bit more. I know it’s hard for both side right now. I know it’s hard for kris since baekhyun is hurt after I took jiyeon away from him. And I know it’s hard for jiyeon too, because she has to live away from baekhyun and also her members. But as much as I love jiyeon, is as much as I want to keep her away from idol world. I know, I know how cruel is idol world, I know exactly how it feels. I try to make her quit from the start, but she just… hate me too much. Then when she met exo and do activities with them, I trust kris to protect her, but then she was threatened because of the dating scandal with exo guys. So, I have no choice but to demand SME to separate jiyeon and sehun, although I know she loves sehun a lot. I thought that was the end when her contract was about to be terminated, but then, baekhyun butted in and protest. I have no choice, but to force her myself. That didn’t work as well. Now I just need to tell her and convinced her to leave entertainment world.

“Oppa…”

While both me and kris stay silent, I heard strangely familiar voice behind me. It sounds like jiyeon’s, but she never talked softly or even called me oppa before, so I think I misheard something. But when I look at kris who’s sitting in front of me, he seems surprised as his eyes widen while staring behind me. I tilt my head to see what has surprised him, and it heart beat rate goes fast, as I see jiyeon is standing behind me, with tears on her red cheeks. How long she has been here behind me? Did she… possibly has heard everything?

“Jiyeonnie…” I stand up facing him.

“How… how are you actually my real brother?” Jiyeon said, bowing her head.

“I’m not your stepbrother, dad is not your stepfather, and mom is not my stepmother. After you were born, mom and dad decided to divorced, because they didn’t get along. Dad took me, mom took you. But I guess true love was always meant to be together right? So they met again. I tried, I tried to approach you and tried to be the best brother to you, but you avoid me all the time, and you hate me right? So I don’t have the self-confidence to tell you the truth, because I afraid you can’t accept the ugly truth. The truth that I, Park Hyungsik, the one you hated is actually your real brother. I was afraid of any possibilities.” I grabbed her shoulders and explained everything.

“But… you should have told me earlier oppa! I had hated you for so long, I cussed you for being such a jerky, I talk rudely to you, I never respect you! How can you let me treated you like that beforehand and hide the truth?! How can you let your real sister treated you like a piece of trash? Why oppa why?!” Jiyeon shouted at me in tears.

“I’m sorry jiyeon… I’m so sorry…” I lost my words in front of jiyeon, and my tears almost drop as well.

 

Jiyeon is crying while hitting my chest, showing how much she disappointed on what she just heard. I lost every word I planned to tell jiyeon after she knows the truth, because it’s hurting to see she cries because of me. I couldn’t bear seeing jiyeon cries anymore, because I know she had suffered a lot before this, so I pull her closer into my embrace and caresses her back gently, telling her to calm down. I can see eyes are on me, and I can even hear the sound of camera shot, but I don’t care… I just regretted that I actually hurt her unintentionally.

“Hyungsik, let’s go back to the house you rent. People are watching. Let’s go now.”

Kris approached as people start watching and snapping our pictures. Jiyeon covers her face with her palms, still in my arm. We then left outside of the café together with kris. I will solve everything today, jiyeon has to know everything.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

“Yeah… I will tell her that I’m her real brother, not stepbrother like she always thought. I will tell her why I keep forcing her to leave idol world. I will tell her everything, it’s just a matter of time right now. You can wait right? You can handle everything right? Just a few more days. Just be patient for a little more while.”

We just arrived at the house, but hyungsik’s words keep playing in my mind. This is so mind blowing. I can’t believe it. Hyungsik… is my real brother? But how can that be? Is that the only reason why he always trying to drag me out of entertainment world? But that doesn’t make sense. I’m really confuse right now, whether to believe in him or not. And what bothers me even more right now is kris oppa, so they know each other? What is the truth between all this confusion? I really can’t understand. I sit in the living room together with kris oppa, while hyungsik left to his room. Kris only smiles bitterly while handing me a pack of tissue, telling me to wipe all the tears.

“Oppa… what is happening? You never tell me you know hyungsik. And you actually know everything?” I asked him furiously.

“I’m sorry jiyeon. But hyungsik had helped us a lot, so I have to help him back in return. I don’t have the rights to explain anything to you. Let hyungsik tell everything himself.” Kris refused to say anything.

“What do you mean he had helped a lot? You mean exo?” I asked confusedly.

“Yeah. I mean exo. There’s so many conflict happens jiyeon. Believe it or not, they even tried to disband us before, but hyungsik was the one who helped us. He’s a good person jiyeon, really good.” Kris keep taking hyungsik’s side.

“So all of them know? Baekhyun? Sehun?” I asked with trembling voice.

“No. Only me and suho. As a leader, we have to protect them.” Kris replied calmly.

I don’t know what was actually happening before. But I guess, this is why hyungsik always trying to make me quit my job. Moreover, after the scandal between me and exo guys started to spread all over the country, hyungsik always appear and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter