12- Missing

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12- Missing

"You ask me why do I care jiyeon? It’s hurt… you must not know but my heart is hurt like so badly to lose you… you don’t know.”- sehun

 

 

Author's POV

As soon as exo, jiyeon and eunjung together with the crews arrive at the airport ij Japan, they can see the crowd are waiting for them but they are all lining up accordingly and leave a space in the middle to let their idols pass. Most of them are holding t-ara's board. All the exo members are dumbfounded by the situation in front of them because they never face this organized situation at the airport. They forever have to surpass the pack amount of fans that never give them any space to walk. 

As they pass by the fans, jiyeon gets the most attention from all the people around. She smiles to see her supportive fans while exo members look so excited to see the calm and welcoming support from the J-fans. Finally they manage to get into the cars smoothly without facing any hardship through the entrance.

The cars then bring them all right away to their resort homestay as it is already evening time and they all need to get a rest before shot another scene tonight.

"Okay guys we will stay here for a week starting from now on. The cabin on my right is for you girls. While for the boys, the four cabins on my left are for you guys. Divide your members into four groups and choose your own cabin. Three person each okay. Crews, all the remaining cabins around here are for us. Everyone clear?" The production manager ordered.

Jiyeon and eunjung quickly get into the cozy cabin with a complete facilities and start packing their stuffs. While for exo, they're having such a loud discussion that can be heard all over the area just to divide to group. Baekhyun is rejected by his friends due to his noisy mouth. But his forever buddy, chanyeol would never ignore him away, and they finally stay together in a cabin with kyungsoo. Sehun, kai and luhan are staying together while kris, tao and lay together. The last one is suho, chen and xiumin. They're given two hours to rest and at nine, after dinner they have to gather to shoot a campfire scene.

 

 

Later that night, after having their dinner, everyone is gathering in the middle of the area. Kyungsoo and chen are making a campfire for them while the others helping the crews to arrange all the props. Jiyeon is the last one to arrive, after everyone is ready. Without hesitating, she walks right away towards eunjung and sits next the her. She is wearing a short-sleeves shirt and ties the sweater on her ways.

"Oh?!" Chen suddenly exclaimed.

"What chen?" Kris asked.

"Jiyeon-ah... the bracelet you're wearing looks so much like baekhyun's, he has one also with hakuna matata symbol." Chen explained.

"T-this? Baekhyun's? What do you mean..." Jiyeon stammered.

"Baekhyun hyung you're not wearing your bracelet is that yours? The one jiyeon is wearing?" Tao who sits next to baekhyun asked.

"Hahahaha nonsense guys. I left mine in Seoul. That was hers... probably accidently got the same as me. Right jiyeon?" Baekhyun answered calmly.

"Right baekhyun... oppa." Jiyeon said forcefully.

"Okay guys ready we will start filming now." The producer then announced, makes jiyeon relieved.

 

 

 

After finish shooting the campfire scene, luhan suddenly approaches jiyeon and smiles brightly. But jiyeon, as usual only replied with her cold stare. Luhan is looking around to check on his other members, and when he's sure that no one is near them, luhan then starts to talk to jiyeon.

"Meet sehun at the resort entrance at eleven." Luhan told.

"What?! What are you trying to say?" Jiyeon asked.

"Sehun will wait for you at the entrance at eleven. Please... just this tike, don't ignore him." Luhan begged.

Jiyeon looks at sehun that is standing a few feet away from them, probably waiting for luhan. Jiyeon is glaring coldly at sehun and walk away from luhan, without even saying anything. Luhan isn't even flustered, because this is what he expected from jiyeon. He walks toward sehun and pat his back.

"It's okay sehun... it's okay." Luhan calmed.

"I know. I'm okay. Let's get back to our cabin." Sehun said and smiled bitterly.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon's POV

What are you trying to do sehun? It's risky... plus, there's nothing between us now, so I don't think I have to see him again. Luhan... is the only one who knows about us, but I wish I can destroy all the memories in the past,  including from sehun's and luhan's mind.

Seems like unnie left me again this time. I saw she's chilling together with kris and tao just now, leaving me alone. Maybe I should just go back to the cabin and take some rest. Suddenly, I feel a wrap around my shoulders. As I turn my head to the right, I saw baekhyun is smiling naughtily and act like we're so close. What the hell is he trying to do? If I have to live with this people around forever, I think I might commit suicide someday. 

"Get your hand off me baekhyun."

"Oh?! You're not calling me o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter