01- Judgmental

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

“What's the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?”- Baekhyun

 

 

Author’s POV

“[BREAKING NEWS] now you’re watching the news about trends idols nowadays. This morning we had received some pictures from anonymous sender and the picture has been spread through the social network by the actual owner. It has been reported that one of the member from the trend idol group T-ARA, Park Jiyeon, which is the visual of the group and known as one of the prettiest idol in South Korea, was found being drunk in one of the famous club after having a midnight party there. The pictures show that she was dancing with the other people, also the picture of her hugging and kissing with a guy. The guy’s face however blurred and we believe he was only one of the guy she met in the club. Some sources also said that jiyeon was always attending this kind of party whenever she has time. But is she really that kind of person?

We haven’t receive any confirmation from her agency or even from Jiyeon herself. Whether the girl in the picture is really jiyeon or actually another girl, isn’t confirmed by any representative from jiyeon yet. Keep looking forward for the next news from us, thank you.”

 

 

 

“What is this jiyeon? How will I explain this to them? Tell me how? You have ruined your own career.”

“What else? Just tell the media that the girl in the picture is really me. Then the problem is solved. What’s the point of lying when it is obviously me? I don’t care if they know about my real personality.”

“Maybe it is okay for you, but what if this affect the whole group? You guys just hit the first place for the new album. Think about others as well.”

“Then I will tell the media about this and exclude other members in this problem. I have told you before right president, if you still want me to be your artist, you have to bear with my bad personalities. But you still want me.”

“I don’t know what can I say anymore jiyeon. Just do whatever you want.”

 

The president leave jiyeon in the room alone. He called jiyeon this morning right away after the pictures were spread all over the net. Jiyeon came although she was just wanna sleep after partying all night. She is indeed a troublesome idol for the agency but the president, Mr. Kim refuse to kick her out because her popularity is the highest, actually is on the top of the industry because of her beauty. Mr. Kim knew that she will be the hit if he has her as one of the artist, but jiyeon had warned him about her bad attitude. At first, he thought it was nothing, but jiyeon is really something.

 

Mr. Kim is smoking in front of his company building, trying to release his stress caused by jiyeon’s act. He is thinking of the best excuses to tell the media about jiyeon. Suddenly someone sits next to him. He turn his head, and saw jiyeon is sitting next to him while sighing loudly. She doesn’t look at Mr. Kim, but then she talks.

“I’m so sorry. I know I was so rude to you just now. I just wanna tell you that you don’t need to worry about this, I myself will tell them.”

“But jiyeon, I only care about you. Your career might be affected.”

“Don’t worry. I’m being myself. I don’t care if people wanna hate me because of this. I believe they will hate me more when I lie about this. Fans is not stupid, they know how to differentiate between truths or lies. Trust me.”

“Are you sure jiyeon?”

“Yeah I am so sure. I saw them coming, before they drastically hit you with their big camera and recorder, you better go in, I will handle this.”

 

Jiyeon said and she quickly get up from her spot and walks calmly towards a group of reporters that are running to her eagerly. Within a second, jiyeon got surrounded by the reporters with cameras all around her. Jiyeon acts so calm and professional, while Mr. Kim is watching from the side with some securities, getting ready if something bad happen.

“Jiyeon-ssi, is it really you in the picture?” One of the reporter asked.

“Yes, it is me. I was there all night partying with my friends.” Jiyeon replied.

“What makes you so confident to tell us about this?” Another reporter asked.

“Because it is indeed me, so I don’t see the point of lying here.” Jiyeon said.

“Who is the guy in the picture? Is he your boyfriend? You’re not single?” They asked again.

“Honestly, I don’t know the guy. I barely remember that anyway since I was drunk. Maybe he was just one of the people that was invited to the party.” Jiyeon explained.

“Do you think people will hate you for being wild and social?” Another question shot.

“I can’t block people from hating. That was natural.” Jiyeon replied.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter