27- Mutual Love

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27- Mutual Love

“I will be the guy that can make you forget that your heart was ever broken.”- baekhyun

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

“I have… given up.”

I replied to sehun’s question. I can see sehun’s expression changed, but why must he? He should be happy that I actually had given up over jiyeon. Is that my real answer? Am I sure? Yes… I’m surely sure, because the moment jiyeon walked out of my room, she brought the love away with her. I realize that it is useless if I keep chasing after her if she was the one who wants me to give up, so I should give up… I shouldn’t care if she actually has noticed about my love now, because when I was chasing after her like crazy, she didn’t show any interest at all… and now when I was giving up… I don’t know. Why jiyeon… why don’t you just disappear from my mind…

“Baekhyun… why don’t you grab this chance at give it a last try… who knows…” I heard luhan hyung said, convincing me.

“No…” I replied shortly.

“Baekhyun hyung… every girl deserves a guy who can make her forget that her heart was ever broken. So in this case…” Sehun is talking again but I stopped him right away.

“So you’re telling me that in this case, that jiyeon deserves me because I can make her forget that her heart was broken by you, sehun? For the last time guys… I have given up. So never bring this up again, and please stay away from me for a while.” I said before I get off the bed.

I was about to pass by sehun and leave the room when suddenly I heard chanyeol is calling for me. What now? Why can’t they let me do whatever I want? Now everyone acts like manager hyung, keep ordering me to do things. The difference is just they’re trying to unite me and jiyeon while manager hyung is always trying to separate jiyeon from us.

“Baek, this ain’t you. You’re not usually like this. Baekhyun that I know is baekhyun who doesn’t know the meaning of giving up. This is odd, because normal byun baekhyun will do whatever he has in mind, being bright, naughty and daring… but you now is just a complete difference from what I said just now. You still want jiyeon right? Why don’t you just go for it?”

“As expected, you really know me well chanyeol. But… are you telling me to keep chasing after a girl who doesn’t want me? You never know when I am crying inside, dying alone… I’m sorry guys but I need time for myself. Don’t look for me.”

After replying chanyeol furiously, I passed by sehun and walk out of the room, leaving them three hesitated by my words. Somehow, I feel bad that I actually blurt out my anger and depression towards my friends. I know, they’re just trying to help me, but I feel the pain, I feel the pain alone… I’m so sorry guys…

 

------------------------------------------

I attend the usual club in the city, hoping that I can release my stress and all. I sit at the bar and start to drink. I really want to drink more, but then, I’m alone, and who will help me if I get drunk? I look around the club, where people are dancing freely on the dance floor. I keep looking at the dance floor, and suddenly I saw a familiar figure is standing at the side while moving her body lightly, following the rhythm. Jiyeon… of course she’s here. This is the regular club she always attend together with her friend, how can I forget about that. I keep staring at her… the disco light is shining on the her, making her look prettier and stunning than ever.

But then… I shouldn’t be here. I have to avoid her, because if I keep meeting jiyeon, it would be hard for me, because every time I see her I just can’t resist her and my heart will flutter like crazy. I believe if I keep avoiding her, I can forget my feeling eventually. After paying and handing my tips, I quickly get out of the club. So now… where should I go? I don’t feel like going back to dorm yet, I still need time to calm down. I sit on the road divider while taking out my phone. I can hear whispers around me, I know, because I don’t cover my face and just let them see me. Yeah I am Byun Baekhyun of EXO so what? I keep sitting down at the road divider while scrolling my phone, searching for any place to go. There are so many people passing by since it’s weekend night, but I don’t care.

“Err… excuse me, you’re exo baekhyun right?” I heard girl’s voice next to me.

“Yeah I am. Why?” I answered her lazily.

“Can I ask for your autograph? I’m your die hard fan!” She said excitedly.

“I’m sorry… I’m glad to know that you are my fan, but I’m not in a good mood now, you can go to my fansign later, but please excuse me now…” I answered coldly.

“Ohh, I’m sorry…” She replied and I saw she walked away.

I’m not in a good mood right now, and I’ve been through a hard time of forgetting someone right now, so that’s what happened when someone disturb me. I never experienced this kind of feeling before, so I really don’t know how to control it. So it’s better if everyone just stay away from me and ignore me like I wasn’t there, that was the best for me right now, really…

“Baekhyun?”

“Urghh.”

There it comes again, can’t everyone just leave me alone? I sigh furiously while closing my eyes, trying to hold my anger as I get off the road divider to face the girl. I open my eyes and lift up my face, but as soon as I look up, the girl who is standing in front of me right now is… Jiyeon? How can I not notice her voice? My eyes automatically widen and my expression started to change. After avoiding her for a few weeks and lost interaction, this is the first time I face her again. She is looking at me with her pretty eyes, which really makes me nervous and my heart flutters like crazy. But she doesn’t say anything, so does me. We both stand by the road, facing each other silently, and gain attention from passersby.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I don’t feel like dancing, or I actually don’t have any intention of coming here anyway. If it’s not because IU really wanna come, I might had lost in my dream and sleep like I won’t wake up anymore. Not to disappoint

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter