33- Addiction

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33- Addiction

“What happened to us jiyeon? We’re so happy back then jiyeon, even though we’re going through so many hard times… why this must happen? Why you have to leave me? Why?!”

 

 

*5 years later*

 

Author’s POV

The SBS underground studio is filled with laughter during the Strong Heart recording, as there are twelve handsome guys are attending the show as a special guest. The audience start to cheer and chant to see the exo guys.

 

MC: Baekhyun-ssi, what do you have, to share with us?

Baekhyun: My story theme is, love. There’s one simple thing that manage to affect my whole life, which is… love. I will tell a story about the love I had experienced. It may sound dull and tedious to all of you, but for me… I have lost half of my life because of love. Some of you might have heard about this five years ago when my dating scandal with SNSD Taeyeon gone viral, and it became big. They called me… playboy-dol. Hahahaha

Yeol: I remember baekhyun kept complaining about how media labelled him as a playboy-dol after the scandal came out.

MC: But when you’re in love, you weren’t supposed to care about what people labelled you right? Plus, Taeyeon is so pretty! If I was you, I wouldn’t care about that playboy-dol thingy as long as I got her.

Baekhyun: Supposed to be like that, but I wasn’t, because… I’m not so in love.

MC: What’s that means?

Baekhyun: It has been five years, and this is the first time I ever talked about the ugly past… But the truth is… the one I love is not Taeyeon, but someone else. To me, Taeyeon noona is only a loving and caring sunbae that have the same personalities as me… but the person I really love is the one who involved in the dating scandal that occur before that. It is Park Jiyeon…

MC: Oh really?? That was shocking!

Baekhyun: Indeed… my love towards her is unexpected. It starts with a tease. Believe it or not, jiyeon hate me a lot. I was her sunbae in school, and I always without even thinking about her feeling, until one day she dissed me for being a hypocrite idol. She was right, I hide all my flaws… until I finally fall in love with her. Since then, I kept trying to be myself and tried to understand her. Jiyeon was known for being a straightforward idol that didn’t hide anything from public. That time, people said jiyeon is a wild girl, arrogant, and many more. But for me… she got some attractions that makes me wanna approach her. I fall in love with her unknowingly, but she didn’t. I’ve gone through so many things, until finally I got her… until finally she accepted me. But, as you can see, things are not always as easy as it seems. Misunderstandings by misunderstandings attempted. Before our love could blossom, she left. And here I am now, still loving her. It’s true… it takes us a second to fall in love, but it takes us forever to forget.

MC: You mean, after five years, you still love jiyeon? Are you sure?

Baekhyun: After five years, or even until forever, I will always love her. Even though, the chance for me to meet her again is… less than ten percent, I’m still hoping.

MC: I heard some fans blamed you after SM terminated exo’s contract. After exo quitted SME, you guys started doing activities on your own. It must be hard for you guys and you yourself. So I just wanna ask, what bother you more, is it jiyeon or the fact that exo have to find their own path?

Baekhyun: Honestly, jiyeon. It’s not that I don’t care about exo and my members, it’s just… I know my friends’ ability. I know we can still go far even though we’re not under the most successful agency anymore. And it was proved that we still can be a successful idols with our own effort… But jiyeon, after she gone abroad, she never once returned, or even contacted any of us. Sometimes, I feel like giving up, but I can’t, because my heart still wants her, until now.

MC: Wow, your story really touched my heart. I can see your members keep bowing their head when you’re talking. You must have been through hard times since five years ago. So I guess, we’ve got the winner for today’s segment. Baekhyun and his sad love story is the winner for today! Woah it’s unexpected though… Uhm Baekhyun, me as a rep for strong heart family, wish that you will soon reunite with the one you love!

Baekhyun: Thanks. Thanks a lot!

 

Finally the recording ends, and the twelve guys start going down the stage, thanking all the production team before they leave. Then, the MC, Actor Lee Dong Wook then come closer to them. All the twelve guys keep thanking him, but his eyes are fixed on baekhyun.

“I adore you baekhyun, for your sincere love. Jiyeon is such a lucky girl. I really hope you will meet her again sooner or later.”

“Thanks sunbae-nim. But… it’s okay. I think I will give up soon. It has been five years, and she never returns, I guess she will never return anyway. But I feel better now.”

“Then… good luck guys! See you again.”

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I enter my apartment alone after strong heart recording. After exo’s contract termination four years ago, we left the dorm and starts to find our own place to live. Me, chanyeol and kyungsoo live together in this three-room apartment. Even though we’re living separately, we still do the activities together. It’s just we’re not as busy as before and this kind of life seems more relaxed and fun. None of us ever regret leaving SM. Kris hyung made a head start when he decide to leave first, followed by us a year after that. Now, we are still exo, a group that promote independently.

We are forever one.

But yet… my life isn’t complete. The day after jiyeon left, I feel like losing half of me. I keep waiting for her, but as day by day passed, not even once she returned or not even a news from her and hyungsik. It seems like she completely forget us after she left. That’s really hurt me, but nothing I can do about that. If only I was brave enough to stop her from going that day… we would have be the happiest couple in the world. But I don’t have that strength that day, because I feel like I was the actual reason for everything that happened. She was hurting because of me, she cried because of me, and she left because of me. Just by thinking about that, I feel like I was the one who should be blame… Now I have to accept the reality that we’re not meant to be together…

 

--------------------------------

I got a call from sehun, asking me to visit suho’s penthouse right now. What are the boys up to now? Their heads are just full of ideas and plans. But when I think back, we got nothing to do anyway. So I should just go and visit. Chanyeol and kyungsoo haven’t come back since this morning, so I bet they are already end up in suho’s place.

It doesn’t take long for me to arrive at suho’s place. It takes only fifteen minutes and here I am, already in front of the building. I ride the elevator straight away to his level. From outside, I can hear clearly laughter and voices coming from suho’s penthouse. What is it so fun inside? It seems like suho hyung doesn’t lock the door. So I just walk in without knocking. I walk all the way to the common room, and there I saw my friends are all there, sitting and have a chat together. Noticing me, suho hyung then drags me and sit together with them. I don’t know why, but the situation between us seem so awkward. I take a look around, then I notice something is different than usual. Of course it’s hard to notice when there’s twelve guy sit together, but there’s someone else with us! How dare they don’t tell me that we have a guest?

“How are you Baekhyun?”

Hearing that voice, I suddenly feel unsteady. My voice doesn’t come out, but only a small nod instead. It’s Park Hyungsik, Jiyeon’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter