29- Hope

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29- Hope

“Of course… since I miss you so much, you must be missing me a lot more than I did right?”- Baekhyun

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I want to refuse hyungsik’s help, but boram unnie is right, hyungsik studied laws and he might know everything better than us. Now everything is prepared. We shop all the stuffs needed together, while hyungsik went to the meeting with exo’s chairman. I hope hyungsik did well and he manage to deal with the CEO. I don’t wanna see baekhyun’s career burnt just like that. I rather being apart with him than seeing his career crushed because of me. Despite of hyungsik’s condition and all, I will do this with my whole heart and bring back baekhyun. Chen starts to cut the long white banner we bought and divide it into three parts.

“So how do we divide the group?” Suho suddenly asked.

“Choose your group members on your own. Anyone is okay for me.” I replied.

“I can’t be with jiyeon… some misunderstandings can occur.” Sehun suddenly said.

“So I will be with jiyeon, together with luhan, tao, chanyeol and… hyungsik?” Kris said while approaching me.

“Okay. I’m okay. So the other, divide it yourself.” I said and I saw they all nodded.

 

Just why in the hell kris chose hyungsik? Did they possibly know each other? I shouldn’t think too much about it right? Now we need to start distributing the handout and poster about us collecting the signature to support cancelling baekhyun’s contract termination. We will start collecting the signature this evening, so we have to start distributing the handouts right away this morning. I can see my friends are promoting and informing the netizens through their SNS. I hope many people will come, baekhyun needs to come back…

 

 

Author’s POV

The group of avid idols that are willing to do anything just to bring back their precious friends start to move around the city and distribute the booklet together. The famous idols, exo and t-ara are scattering all around the city, and regardless their appearance as idols, they are standing in the middle of the crowds, under the hot sun they started to spread about their mission. Some of the booklets and posters can be seen pasted on the bus stop, and even on trees.

Their action attracts so much attention and people start to gather around just to see them. Jiyeon, along with exo and t-ara members are risking their own self in order to make sure their effort won’t be useless. Reporters from various TV station also appear after hearing about them.

 

-------------------------------------

“You know people won’t like it if baekhyun really left right CEO-nim? We’re not asking you for accepting back baekhyun just like that. We’re asking for netizens’ support as well. So just tell me how many signs you want so you will cancel the contract termination?” Hyungsik asked SM’s president.

“I told you the decision is made, and nothing will change. Exo will now promote as eleven and you can’t change anything park hyungsik.” The CEO replied quite pissed.

“Of course I can. You know I will get everything that I want right? You know it well.” Hyungsik grinned suspiciously.

“Before this, you want us to separate sehun and jiyeon, and we did it because we don’t want sehun to get stuck in idols’ love, not because of you. And then you want us to make exo stay away from jiyeon, and we did that not because of you as well, we did that because we know jiyeon can bring harm to exo. And now when we finally remove baekhyun who is the most troublesome member back into the group? And you expect us to follow you?” The CEO replied arrogantly.

“Yes, that was what I expected. Just trust me… after this you will be thanking me. Don’t forget that you owe me something, because I’ve covered you when you almost caught cheating by your wife.” Hyungsik threatened.

“Okay okay I got it. So where do I sign?” The CEO seems distracted by the threats.

“Here and here. so if they got more than three thousands signature, you will bring back baekhyun, okay?” Hyungsik explained.

“They? Who?”

 

“[NEWS] since this morning, two famous idol groups which is exo and t-ara are spotted around Seoul city, working on something that doesn’t seem involved their idol activities. Since morning, they start distributing some booklets saying that they will be at three area around the city to collect for netizens signatures regarding to exo’s baekhyun’s contract termination. Seems like exo guys are opposing their own agency for terminating their vocalist. They are asking for netizens help to support their opposition. Will they succeed bringing back their member or their effort will be useless?”

 

“Now you know who’re they right President?” Hyungsik insulted.

“I guess baekhyun left something for the guys, his ego and boldness. The guys are learning something from baekhyun… I hope bringing back baekhyun will stop this mess. So I just need to wait for them to come right?” SM’s CEO asked.

“I guess yes. And I’m sorry I have to go now. I have to join them collecting the signs. Bye.” Hyungsik took the agreement and walked away.

“Hyungsik too…?”

 

-------------------------------------------

As the evening finally comes, they are all heading to the divided area and currently waiting for the netizens to come. Hyungsik has informed them all about the three thousands signatures so they just have to work hard for that now. Three thousands is not easy, but once t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter