04- Unseen Personality

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4- Unseen Personality

“Don’t tell me you like him because I swear he is the most annoying guy ever exist, and he is the worst kind among all the exo members.”- Jiyeon

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I walk alone towards my manager that is standing next to our car, and I saw my other unnies are in the car. Hyungsik had brought me home last night to meet mom and dad, but I can’t stay longer because I got performance in on SBS Inkigayo so I have to leave now. I get in the car and sit together with them, and take a last glance at my house before we depart. Although I hate being here, but this place actually give me the positive feelings, I mean, being home actually makes me feel calm. I feel comfortable and my mood was good, not stressed out like always. Maybe because mom is here. I have lived with mom since I was a baby until I was seventeen, which was when mom met my stepfather and moved here, living together with him and his son, which is Hyungsik whom four years older than me.

And that was also when I first met President Kim on my first day in my new school. Since then, I moved to the dorm together with my loving T-ARA unnies, and trained to be an idol with them. I really hate staying at home because of Hyungsik, he somehow makes me feel uncomfortable with his cold gaze and perfectionist style. Since I was a child, I never exposed so much to the outsiders because mom was overprotective, so I hardly make friends and I turned cold because I was unfamiliar with that kind of thing.

Even so, I love going to the club and all because for me, the surroundings there can give me the feeling of being free, and escape from this cruel world. Sometimes I would spend my time there from midnight until morning alone, I don’t care being alone, as long I can relax myself. And I don’t care if people wanna call me wild or social or shameless idol or anything, because I really do, and I won’t hide it all. Almost every time I spend my night there, I would meet some of the idols, and I saw how they try to hide themselves from me, probably afraid that I will spread to others about their activity. Hell no I got nothing to do with them so why must they hide themselves, only one reason… hypocrite. I’ve once seen exo members, who else other than baekhyun, it’s him along with chanyeol, kris and kai. And they said they have no time for that when getting interviewed. What a hypocrite group.

But why do I even care if they’re being hypocrite. I shouldn’t even think about them, because I got nothing to do with their existence. I look around and hesitate for a while to see that we had actually arrived at the SBS building. I can’t believe I took all my time in the car thinking about useless thing. I take all my stuffs and make my way into the building. We’re getting ready in the waiting room and then I saw my friends chatting together at the corner of the hallway. I make my way towards them and greet them.

“Hye IU, Suzy. How are you guys doing?” I greet them.

“Ahh jiyeon I haven’t seen you for a while after the party where the hell are you going?” IU asked me.

“Yeah me too. You rarely contact me lately. Why? Is it because of the scandal?? Suzy then asked.

“No I’m just quite busy, you know I won’t waste my time for that kind of stuff, scandal and all, I don’t really care about that.” I explained.

“I wish I can live a carefree life like you too jiyeon, unfortunately I can’t.” Suzy expressed.

“No suzy don’t be like me. You’re way better than I am, right IU?” I refused.

“Nah… for me both of you are the best the way you are. I just love you guys for who you are.” IU said sweetly.

“We love you too IU!” Me and suzy exclaimed.

“Yeah I love myself too!” IU said playfully.

We all laugh at IU’s joke. Among us three, IU got the best sense of humor. I rarely laugh, but before this, she once made a joke about sushi and the soy sauce, made me almost rolling on the floor and laugh like crazy, while suzy, still with her calm and mature acts. I can’t explain how much I love them two. Suddenly IU stop laughing followed by suzy, and why is that? Both are looking at something in front of us with a dumbfounded face. What the hell is happening to them? I saw IU is smiling awkwardly, and when I turn my head, I saw baekhyun is looking at us with a very innocent face. Wait… I never saw that kind of expression on his face before.

He is standing next to suho that is busy reading the text, probably for emceeing. I almost forget that baekhyun is one of the MC for Inkigayo. But why is baekhyun looking at us like that? Why IU and suzy are staring at baekhyun like that? These two question keep playing in my head. Suddenly baekhyun smirks, and I really really hate that hypocrite smirks! He finally walk away with suho, and right at that time my friends come back to their sense.

“What was that guys? Why did you look at that guy like that?” I asked them.

“That guy?! Oh my God jiyeon he is baekhyun from exo, he is the main vocalist and he got the cutest smile I’ve ever seen.” IU said excitedly.

“Don’t tell me you like him IU because I swear he is the most annoying guy ever exist, and he is the worst kind among all the exo members.” I said unbelievably.

“I was looking at suho, he seems so angelic…” Suzy said with a shining eyes.

“Suho is acceptable, he is indeed a charming leader.” I agreed.

“Do you think baekhyun was actually looking at me just now?” IU asked, haven’t finished with baekhyun.

“Please IU no, I told you he is the worst kind…” I persuaded.

“Okay okay I got it. You know I already in love with other guy, I was just joking about baekhyun. But wait jiyeon, I thought you and baekhyun known each other and in a good relationship, why did you keep saying he is a bad guy?” IU suddenly re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter