16- More and More

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16- More and more

“Sure jiyeon… anything for you. I just want us to be happy… I promised that I won’t leave you, so I will keep my promise.”- sehun

 

 

Author’s POV

“Are you sure you’re okay jiyeon?” Soyeon asked.

“I’m okay unnie just don’t worry.” Jiyeon replied weakly.

“What about your hand? Is it hurt? The SM manager just now told you’re hurt by the broken glass.” It’s Hyomin turn to concern.

“No guys, I’m seriously okay. Baekhyun had wrapped the band aid anyway.” Jiyeon replied coldly.

“Maknae! They aired the chaos occurred in front of SM Building, and you’re in there!” Boram suddenly appeared and shouted excitedly.

“Unnie slow down your voice jiyeon is not feeling well right now.” Soyeon said.

“Opps… sorry maknae.” She pouted cutely.

“So they aired it? Things will get worse… because baekhyun saved me.” Jiyeon sighed.

Jiyeon’s gloomy expression turns colder to hear the news. Other members seem to be so worried to see her condition. Eunjung, the only person that knows the real relationship between sehun and jiyeon doesn’t say anything regarding to this problem, because she afraid some words might hurt jiyeon. She’s more likely feeling depress thinking of sehun’s feeling more than thinking about how knetizen react to this scandal. While they are all standing by jiyeon’s bed, suddenly the bell is rang.

“Oh? Someone came. I’ll go get it.” Qri offered.

Within a minute, Qri appears while gasping excitedly. Everyone is looking at her strangely, because Qri seems to be so enthusiast.

“Some of exo guys are coming. They are sehun, luhan and suho! They want to see you jiyeon.” Qri finally told.

“Jiyeon-ahh. Be prepared… you have to face them no matter what. It’s sehun…” Eunjung convinced half whispered, because jiyeon seems not interested.

“I don’t want him to see me in this kind of condition.” Jiyeon replied slowly.

“You can’t be too obvious. Now let’s go out. They must have something to talk about.” Eunjung said.

She then pulls jiyeon up off the bed and bring her outside. Jiyeon is trying to hide her injured hand from being seen by the guys but unfortunately, they all know about it since baekhyun has told sehun about that. Jiyeon walks slowly towards the guys which are sitting in the living room together with her unnies. Seeing jiyeon’s coming, sehun’s face lighten up. Before jiyeon could sit or even greet them, sehun rushed toward her and pulls her into his embrace, makes everyone in the room surprised.

“Sehunnie…”

“Are you okay ji? Hyung said you injured your hand, how is it? Is it still hurt?”

Sehun then take jiyeon’s injured hand and caresses the injury gently. Jiyeon doesn’t reply any of sehun’s questions, instead she stays silent and keep her poker face, while staring at sehun that looks so worried.

“Jiyeon… why don’t you reply me?” Sehun asked worriedly.

“U-oh. I’m sorry… I’m okay sehun don’t worry. It’s nothing just a small wound. Baekhyun over wrapped the band aid.” Jiyeon finally replied him.

“Good then… jiyeon, about this scandal… don’t worry. Even the guy is baekhyun hyung, I think I can control my feeling over it. Since both of you didn’t aware of that too, so I’m completely okay.” Sehun said trying to convince her.

“Are you sure sehun? I’m afraid you will be hurt. It’s great to know you’re so understanding. But… this scandal is getting bigger. I’m not sure what’s coming soon, furthermore, after what had happened at your company.” Jiyeon said guilty.

“Everything’s gonna be okay jiyeon…” Sehun said, but that sentence reminds jiyeon of baekhyun because he also told jiyeon the same thing before this.

“I hope so. Sehun… how’s baekhyun? Is he okay? I thought something might happen to him, I heard your manager talked with him in the car.” Jiyeon suddenly asked about baekhyun.

“He… he’s okay. Nothing happen seriously. Don’t worry.” Sehun didn’t tell about baekhyun got quarantined.

“Guys… jiyeon… I’m sorry but it’s time for us to go. We’re sneaking out during our free time, and now we only have an hour to go back and prepare for our next schedule.” Suho apologized.

“I got it oppa, sehun. Thanks for coming. Send my regards to others.” Jiyeon said calmly.

“We’ll meet in two days for our show anyway. Don’t miss us okay.” Luhan teased, jiyeon only smiles to hear his jokes.

“I have to go now. See you after two days. Take care jiyeon…” Sehun left after caressing jiyeon’s head lovingly.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Me and Eunjung unnie arrived in front of exo’s store, named Boy Who Cried Wolf. They’re so lucky to have their own store. It’s so big and even two-stories. I guess we’ll record the next episode here. Now in my mind, I’m thinking about how to not be awkward with baekhyun after the scandal. That noona from SM said we have to keep our distance, maybe that’ll work. I just have to keep our distance and avoid from talking or having any interaction.

Right when we enter, I can see exo are all gathering in the store, surrounded by the crews. They all greet us to see us coming through the entrance but then I can see something strange… again, something feels missing. I don’t see baekhyun anywhere among them. I start to count the members and it’s only nine of them? Where are the others? Baekhyun, and another two is not here.

“Hello guys. Sorry because today baekhyun, chanyeol and kris couldn’t join us here because they got something to do.” Tao explained.

“Ah why? It’s less fun without them.” Eunjung complained.

“Is baekhyun not coming… because of me?” I asked directly.

“N- no don’t think like that. The three are up to something else don’t be disheartened by their absence jiyeon. Just enjoy the filming okay?” Chen tried to fix the situation.

“Okay then…” I replied dispirited.

 

 

Today’s filming seems so dull because all the mood maker isn’t here. Plus, our bright MC is not here as well so they have to do the introduction themselves and divide the MC part equally. We are playing to pop quiz and during the show, none of them ever mention the scandal issue between me and baekhyun as commanded by their manager just now. But of course, the situation is becoming so awkward because they’re all trying not to hurt me by saying something not right.

Finally the recording is over earlier than usual because exo got other schedule up next. The perks of being a famous group. We once got so many schedule as well, now our schedules are only about practicing or recording, because we rarely book any show. They must be tired due to the non-stop schedule. But what about baekhyun and the other two oppa right now?

When I was just about to enter our manager’s car and head back to our dorm, suddenly seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter