09- Coward

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9- Coward

"I can't believe I trust you all this time. I can't believe that you're a faker. Just so you know, fame and popularity don't promise you happiness."- Jiyeon

 

 

 

 *ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO*

*flashback*

 

Author's POV

The weather was quite cloudy and windy. In the middle of the crowd of students entering the school gate, a group of boy were walking together, guided by a guy, caught other students's attention. All the whispering sound and prediction could be heard as the group passed by them.

"I heard they are a group of rich students."

"People said they came from overseas."

"Aren't they the new rookies boy group?"

"They are all handsome!!!"

"I heard they will debut soon."

They boys were looking around the school, ignoring the attention given. They entered the hallway and started to separated to different ways, searching for their own class. The youngest among them, Oh Sehun, entered his class and got all eyes on him. With his polite manner and gentle personality, he easily gained new friends. Basically, all of his other members get along well with other students. 

One day, after a week they all entered school, sehun saw a girl he never sees in his class before, but despite that, the girl still look familiar to him. Sehun then got caught staring at that girl, but she ignored him and showed him her cold glare. Seeing the girl, sehun's heart fluttered. 

"She...."

"T-ara Jiyeon, she's in our class. Her group just comeback, maybe that is why she absent for a week."

"So that's why she seems familiar..."

"She rarely attend school since she's busy with her idol life. She's pretty right?"

"She is... indeed pretty."

"She may be attractive and pretty, but she's so arrogant and cold, plus hard to approach. Only some people dare to approach her, but then she ignored them as well. So there's no point approaching her. Even so, I heard she's kind of social and wild, I don't understand why she's hard to approach if she really that socialize."

"Really? But she looks rather kind and bubbly in my eyes."

"Then your eyes got problem."

After the brief expalanation from his classmate about jiyeon, sehun really couldn't get rid of jiyeon in his head. During lessons, he couldn't focus on what the teacher was teaching like always. He recalled what his friend told about jiyeon, but in his eyes jiyeon really looked cute and bubbly. After class, sehun went back to his dorm together with baekhyun, chanyeol, kyungsoo and kai. During dinner, sehun finally blurt out his thoughts.

"Hyung, did you all know t-ara?" He asked.

"Of course. Who doesn't know t-ara sunbaenim." Kyungsoo replied.

"Do you know park jiyeon? She's in my class." Sehun told.

"Park Jiyeon... isn't she the maknae, just like sehun? Yeah I heard she's in our school. You're so lucky she's in your class sehun!" Baek exclaimed.

"I think... I got crush on her from the first time I saw her entered the class.She attracted me, there's something about her..."

"Omo sehunnie got crush on an idol! But she's indeed pretty." Chanyeol said.

"Don't worry, when we debut soon, you can approach her and be friend." Suho adviced.

Sehun smiled cutely to think about he and jiyeon would be friend. His other hyungs just shook their head to see their maknae acted so fluffy and cheesy when he never did that before. That night, sehun walked alone along the street near his dorm to buy his favorite bubble tea. Suddenly, he saw a long hair girl was walking alone and looked a bit unstable, and she didn't wear a proper attire for this cold night. Without thinking, sehun approached the girl to help her. But his eyes widen, to see the girl was actually jiyeon.

"Jiyeon-ssi..."

"Who are you?"

"I'm your classmate, oh sehun."

"Oh that new guy that keep staring at me like there's no one else in the class. What do you want?"

"You might catch a cold. And you smell like alcohol. Are you drunk?"

"I just got a little dizzy. What else? If there's nothing more, please leave."

 "Let me walk you home. And you should cover your face, you're an idol."

"So what's the problem? They knew right... some of the students even mocked me for being wild and all, but then they called me arrogant went I stay away from everyone. Like what the fck are they thinking about? I don't know if I can survive in that school any longer because I don't get any friends. I'm a loner and arrogant idol for them.

"Don't worry jiyeon, from now on, you have me. I will be your friend. You won't be alone anymore, I promise. Okay? Now let me walk home..."

"You lied! You will leave me as well. Fake promise..."

"No this ain't fake. I won't leave you. Trust me..."

".... you... what was your name again?"

"Oh Sehun. You can call me sehun."

"I trust you...sehun... I never put my trust on anyone before... so please don't break it."

"What do you mean? We're friend? Really? But they said you're hard to approach."

"Indeed... I am. But you, I don't know. There's something different. Still, I need to tell you something. I really don't have much friends, so I spend a lot of time socialize in the club... they're right, I'm so wild, eventhough I'm underage."

"But jiyeon, I believe you're not doing something bad, I believe you can take care of yourself well. Since now you have me, you can try to stop visiting that kind of place, I can spend my time with you because I got much free time before my official debut."

"Oh you will debut as idol? And when is that?"

"I'm not sure. In a few more months. I will make sure you know first when I'm sure, now let me walk you to your dorm first. You're slightly drunk."

"Thanks sehun..."

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon was walking down the stairs that morning, getting ready for another boring day in school. As soon as she reached out her apartment building, she saw a guy with her school uniform was standing there, looks like waiting for someone. Then, the guy turned his head and looked at jiyeon. He smiled charmingly, makes jiyeon's cold heart slightly fluttered.

"Sleep well last night?"

"Sehun-ah... what did you do so early in the morning here?"

"I wanna walk to school with you. I told you, you won't be alone anymore."

"Sehun... thank you..."

"I left my other friends behind so I can walk with you. So lets go!"

"Lets go!"

Sehun couldn't help but to smile widely. He never thought he would be able to approach his crush this easy. He never thought jiyeon would be the one who cheered up his life. Seeing jiyeon was smiling and talking excitedly, seems so different from the first time he saw her in the classroom.

"I know I was right. From the very first moment I saw her, I know she's cute and bubbly, not so cold and arrogant like they said. And not wild either. She really filled all the girl type that I love."

 

 

 

After that night, jiyeon and sehun become closer and closer. Day by day passed, their friendship turns closer than that. Every m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter