24- Sensitive

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24- Sensitive

“I think it’s time for you… to give up, baekhyun. I’m sorry.”- Jiyeon

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I walk across the street where I saw manager’s car is waiting for me. Through the dark window, I saw D.O is waving me. I ignore him and pretend not to see, teasing him. I fix my coat before I get in the car, with only thin singlet inside, since I left my shirt for jiyeon to wear. Imagining jiyeon wearing oversized shirt give chills all over my body, she must look smoky hot like that. I open the door and see all exo-k members are in the car. As soon as I enter, manager hyung quickly drive away, leaving the area.

“What so important until you have to leave before the meeting started, and you even overnight at suho’s penthouse?” Manager Hyung asked me.

“I just felt tired and not well so suho hyung let me lend his penthouse. Why? You didn’t scold suho hyung for that right?” I replied.

“Baek…” I heard suho called.

I turn my head to look at suho hyung that is sitting right behind me. He doesn’t say anything, but he shook his head, signaling me to not saying anything. I know he is avoiding me from arguing with manager hyung. I obey him and just keep being silent after that. If it’s not because suho texted me telling that we have to attend sukira radio show this morning, I would’ve spend my whole morning with jiyeon… I would’ve have extra time to cuddle up with jiyeon, but I might get caught if I decided to skip the radio show. How’s jiyeon now? Is she already woke up, or still sleeping like when I left her? Every time I remember the pleasant feeling when jiyeon was sleeping in my embrace last night, I can’t help but to smile alone like a fool. It was just, I’m too happy. I can’t wait to see her again, and watch how she response after our hot night. Hihihi.

“Hyung! Why did you smile like a fool? Are you crazy?” I heard kai said while patting my shoulder.

“Ahh ignore me! It’s up to me if I want to smile or what. Busy body Kammjong!” I replied with a tease and I saw his pout.

“He’s crazy, indeed. Just ignore him.” Suho hyung the said.

I look at him and smile naughtily, as only suho knows about me and jiyeon yesterday. D.O who is sitting next to suho hyung then punch me lightly, and I even hear chanyeol’s laughing. But wait… I don’t hear anything from sehun. I turn my head to see sehun who is sitting at the back with chanyeol, but he keep looking outside, doesn’t really involve in our conversation and lost in his own world. He looks so miserable and depressed after the day manager hyung told him to break up with jiyeon, until now, sehun is in great sorrow. I know, he still love jiyeon, I know it well because it shows in his eyes, but he does love his career more. If it’s not because of manager hyung, everything is as normal as always, but he ruined it all just for his benefit. How do I help sehun? Should I? He is holding sheets of paper with him, and I wonder what is it in the paper?”

 

-------------------------------------------

 

We arrive in front of SM Building and start to depart from the car. I am the first person to get off, but I keep standing next to car until the last person came out, sehun. I smile to see him get off and right at that time I wrap my arm around his neck and start messing his hair. But all I got is a fake laugh from him.

“Yah maknae you look so ugly like this! You should be a little brighter! What is that? Give it to me.”

I and stole the sheets he is holding from his grip. He looks rather surprised and try his best to steal the sheets back from me. I keep pushing him away and read what’s written on the paper. Why he must looks so panic this look like normal script anyway. I think sehun is really in a great depression and he needs treatment right away. Sehun is still trying to get the script back while I start to read from line to line, and I stop at the middle line, where I saw something that really distract me.

“DJ: Sehun, you are involved in a scandal with park jiyeon which included baekhyun as well. What is actually your real relationship with her?

Sehun: We’re classmates. We don’t interact much in class and I actually not so close to her. The picture spread all over the net showed we’re hugging, that was all a very regretful incident. She was familiar with partying, clubbing and all, so there’s nothing strange if we’re only hugging. So that was all incident, and misunderstand. There might be many guys she’s hugging with but only mine was spread, and also baekhyun’s.”

 

So this is sehun’s script for this radio show? This matter isn’t over yet? I believe manager hyung told sehun to do this , but I can’t believe sehun actually agree to talk like this about jiyeon. This is so offensive and rude! What if jiyeon hear this and hurt her feeling? She still like sehun… I know it. I grit my teeth to read this script, and sehun has stopped trying to steal this sheets back, probably realize that I have read what he’s trying to hide. I grasp my fist furiously, and I can’t control my anger any longer, caused me to push sehun hardly until he falls to the ground and murmurs loudly. I start creasing the script furiously and stare at him angrily. I throw the creased script away and walk closer to him.

“Are you really going to say that during the show later? Will you?”

I asked slowly, as I was gritting my teeth in anger. Sehun doesn’t answer me, instead, he turn his head to avoid my stare. Then I saw kai and suho hyung run to him that is still on the ground.

“I’m asking and I want you to answer me right now!” I finally lost my temper and I bet my voice can be heard by people around.

“Yes hyung! Yes! I will, I have to! I will say it, precisely, like what’s written in there.” Sehun answered, and he’s now looking straight into my eyes.

My chest is pounding, as I am trying to hold my anger. Sehun finally able to get up with suho’s and kai’s help. Seeing his innocent face, I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter