30- The Truth

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30- The Truth

“Sehun, now I know how were you feeling when you’re forced to leave jiyeon…”- baekhyun 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

“Jiyeon… do you have to go?”

“I’m sorry unnie. This is the deal anyway. Don’t worry, I will be back soon. It’s not that I quit T-ara, it’s just I will take a break from entertainment world. Hyungsik always want me to quit my career, and I’m really tired of him chasing me. So maybe after this, he will stop chasing, I will talk to him.”

“Jiyeon… in my opinion, you shouldn’t be too harsh with hyungsik. He’s not that annoying after all, it’s just you keep hating him. Maybe you should treat him nicely.”

“Boram unnie… you’re always on hyungsik’s side, I notice that. Did you guys, possibly had known each other?”

“N-no. It’s not like that.”

I can see boram is stuttering to hear my question. It’s quite suspicious anyway. Since yesterday, I notice something suspicious related to hyungsik. I don’t know why but he seems secretive and sometimes he would do eye contact with someone and when he saw me, he would act like nothing happen and because of that I couldn’t see the person he secretly known. I thought he doesn’t like entertainment world, it is kind of shocking that he actually knows some idols. Is it boram unnie? Or anyone else?

“Jiyeon, hands me your luggage, I will take it to the car.”

Hyungsik is standing right behind me, looks like he just entered our dorm. This guy is so fearless. He always enter without knocking first, all he does is suddenly appeared and surprised me. I don’t know why but lately he is acting so gentle and not being harsh like always. Maybe boram is right, I shouldn’t be too harsh at him either, because he looks nice when he’s not forcing me to do something.

“Unnie, I have to leave now. I promise you guys I will comeback any soon. Don’t worry okay.”

 

----------------------------------

I’m searching for my passport in my handbag while checking for our flight time on the big screen. Hyungsik has left to somewhere, probably buying something somewhere. I couldn’t find my passport as well as I couldn’t see the flight scheduled to Singapore at 8 p.m. I get confused for a while. I left my luggage together with hyungsik’s at the seats and make my way to the reception.

“Hye, good evening. Can I help you?”

“Yes, can I know if there’s a flight scheduled to Singapore tonight? I couldn’t find it on screen.”

“Sorry miss but tonight we don’t have any flight scheduled to overseas. Only domestic flight. Maybe you got the wrong date. Can I see your ticket?”

“Oh I’m sorry. I don’t have it with me right now, anyway, thanks.”

“You’re T-ara jiyeon right, did you got any promotion overseas?”

“Ah it’s me. No I’m going to meet my family.”

“I envy you because you’re dating exo baekhyun. It must be hard right, when your dating scandal was exposed.”

“What did you mean?”

“Eh, don’t you know? Your photo together with baekhyun are spread this evening. You guys seem so sweet, dating together. And thanks to you because you had brought baekhyun back into exo.”

“Eheh, okay. I have to go.”

 

What did I just hear? Why I don’t know? I thought the issue ended after the public kissing before this? I wonder, is it serious? I hope not, because baekhyun is just come back. But right now, there’s something more important than this, if there’s no flight to Singapore scheduled tonight, where are we going actually? She said only domestic flight are available tonight. Hyungsik, is lying? I saw him walking towards me while holding two bottles of mineral water. I was just staring at him. He then hands me a bottle of mineral water. And in returns, I hand him my passport, checking his expression.

“Don’t you need my passport if we’re about to depart later on?”

“Oh, I forgot about that.”

“Of course. Because we’re not going to go to Singapore right? Frankly speaking, where are you bringing me right now? Aren’t we supposed to see mom and dad?”

“No. We’re not going there. We’re going to Jeju-do. We need to do some kind of bonding between us.”

“You’re trying to fool me Park Hyungsik! How dare you! You’re such a selfish….”

“Stop it jiyeon! People know you. You might create another scandal. Now let’s go, we need to go.”

Hyungsik stopped me from talking, and he then drags me away with him. I follow him unwillingly. If it’s not because he had helped me, I would’ve run away right now and leave him alone. So, we will now depart to Jeju Island. At least it’s not too far from my friends, at least we’re still in the same country. I will come back soon… baekhyun, I’m sorry, I’m sorry for leaving without telling you, I’m sorry that I have to stay away from you. I wish you’re doing well without me, of course you will.

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I smile to see the pretty flowers I’ve bought for jiyeon. After spending the whole night with jiyeon two days ago, I haven’t seen or even have time to contact her. We were too busy with our solo concert. But, jiyeon herself doesn’t text or call me, maybe she’s busy too. So now, I will go to her dorm and surprise her, and I’ve planned a surprise dating too. I hope she will like what I’ve prepared. Now, I don’t care if people spot us dating or what, since about us dating is already gone viral and all. For me now, what’s important is our relationship.

After arriving at jiyeon’s dorm, I knock the door a few times and wait for the response. I hear noises from inside, so this means they are free. I hope so, because I don’t wanna waste such a great date today. Someone then opens the door from inside, and I smile sheepishly at Eunjung noona who is now standing in front of me. She smiles back as soon as she sees me. She doesn’t say anything, but she’s dragging me inside where I can see the other members are there, except for jiyeon. Where is she? Still sleeping or what?

“Sit first baekhyunnie. Do you want some drink?” Eunjung then asked me.

“No. It’s okay, I’m full.” I replied awkwardly. Of course it’s awkward with all girls around me.

“That flowers… it’s pretty.” Hyomin then slowly talked.

“Well… is it? I bought this for jiyeon. Do you think she’ll like it? Can one of you call jiyeon for me, I thought of making a surprise date.” I said excitedly but at the same time I feel so shy.

“As expected…” Then I heard soyeon whispered.

“Expect what? I can’t understand. Why did you guys act strangely?” I asked confusedly.

“We know, you don’t know about this… but it’s no use if we keep hiding it from you. It’s pretty obvious though, jiyeon is not here.” Eunjung then answered me.

“Ohh… so that’s it? It’s okay, just tell me where is she? I will fetch her.” I replied positively, but they looked so sad. Why?

“Baekhyun… I’m sorry, but what Eunjung was trying to say is, jiyeon isn’t with us anymore. She’s not in Seoul, or she might has been away from Korea though. She had left with last night, with hyungsik.” Boram noona then told me.

Is this a joke? But they seem serious though. I don’t know… right now I got mixed feelings. Just now, I feel so happy and anxious to go out with jiyeon, now I feel like madly furious to hear their jokes. I don’t like jokes about jiyeon leaving or anything, I really hate jokes that is as nonsense as jiyeon left without telling me. I stand up right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter