20- Lacking

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20- Lacking

“Jiyeon… do you know that, the past is only the past. You will always have the memories, but you do eventually have to let go no matter how hard you want to hang on, because past remains past forever…"- Baekhyun

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I put the last shirt into my carrier, I locked it carefully and prepare to go out. Today we will depart to Hong Kong for the fan meeting after a long break. I saw chanyeol is putting his snapback while fixing his new red hair. If I let him stay longer in front of the mirror, we might end up missed our flight, so I drag him outside with me, caused him to shout loudly at my ears. Seeing us fighting early in the morning makes other members laugh happily. It’s good to see them happy, really.

I saw sehun is fixing his hair while laughing at us. My eyes suddenly stuck on him, and held a sudden observe on his whole body. Sehun… he is so adorable. With that handsome face, gorgeous eye smile, perfectly tall body, together with his loving and gentle personalities, no girl would be so dumb to refuse a guy like him. I guess that’s why jiyeon loves him, not me. I’m such a naughty rude guy that doesn’t really care about others feeling. Who would like a guy that always right? Ah wait! Why did I compare myself with sehun? I shouldn’t be racist toward my own self.

“Okay guys, ready? Let’s go!”

Suho then lead us out while smiling brightly. Our greatest leader, willing to do anything despite his own significance. Seeing me standing there without moving, kris and chanyeol then drag me with them.

 

-------------------------------

 

As soon as we enter the flight, all the members together with managers and staffs are busy finding their seats, same goes with me of course. My seat is next to luhan hyung. He is already sitting on his seat while busy taking pictures, selfie is it? Hahahaha luhan is so cute, indeed. I sit next to him and take out my phone to change into flight mode, but right before I manage to change it, suddenly my phone rings and grandma’s number is showing on the screen. I smile happily and quickly answer the call.

“Hello grandma!”

“Aish baekhyun, don’t be too loud you surprised me.”

“I’m sorry grandma. I’m so excited you’re calling. You seems to forget me.”

“I always remember you baekhyun. Where are you now?”

“I’m in the flight, I’m going to Hong Kong for two days. How are you and grandpa?”

“We are all healthy and doing fine here. But baekhyun… are you sure you’re going to Hong Kong, you’re not lying right?”

“Yeah, why grandma?”

“You and jiyeon, are you guys okay?”

“… of course.”

“Jiyeon… she’s here. She arrived this afternoon right before lunch. She looks tired and sad, but still she’s smiling. She came all the way here alone. Why is that?”

“What?! She’s in Gyeonggi-do? Really real? Grandma, can you help me? Take care of her because I can’t go there any sooner because I’m already on my way to Hong Kong.”

“What so hard about that. I will. Take care baekhyun. Send my regard to your friend, what’s his name? Lay right?”

“Okay I will. Send my regard to grandpa as well. See you grandma, I love you.”

I hang up the call and quickly change into flight mode. I realize luhan hyung is staring at me, probably eavesdropping my conversation. I pinch his nose with my finger make him scream in pain, makes me laugh loudly. His whole face is turning red after receiving my deadly pinch.

“Yah byun baekhyun! That’s hurt a lot!”

“Who told you to snoop over my conversation? That’s not nice okay?”

“How am I differ from you? You always did this to all the members right? Gossip spread faster between us because we got you, who always trying hard to know others’ secret.”

“Shhhh! You can’t tell this to everyone or they will find out that I was the one who spread the incident which kris hyung dressed in ballet outfit.”

“That was the funniest. Hahaha okay then. But baekhyun, who’s staying at your grandma’s right now? Is it… by any chance, jiyeon?”

“… it’s her. I hope she is doing okay there.”

“Of course she will be okay there. Right now… jiyeon can only depends on you, since sehun was forced to leave her. I believe in you baekhyun.”

“So you know hyung, about sehun? Manager hyung is being too much. I hope I can protect jiyeon, but jiyeon doesn’t like me. Instead, she hates me.”

“Since when you become this low confidence? Get yourself together and bring back our daring byun baekhyun, will you?”

“I will try. Maybe because my lucky bracelet isn’t with me, so I become this coward. Haha.”

“Maybe. But what if manager hyung gets to know that you’re still protecting jiyeon?”

“Go to hell with that. Okay hyung, I wanna sleep.”

 

 

 

Author’s POV

It has been two days since jiyeon stays in gyeonggi-do. She always help grandma with the household and even accompany her to the market. She lives more like a normal people and forget about her idol life for a while. She had asked CEO’s permission for a week break after all the problems occur. After finish helping grandma with the households, suddenly grandma approach her.

“Jiyeon ah, grandpa and I have to leave home for a day because we have to visit some of our relatives. But is it okay for you to stay here alone?”

“If it’s only for a day, I think it’s okay. I can take care of myself well, don’t worry.”

“Are you sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter