05- Feelings

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5- Feelings

“But as for me… the feelings is still there. It is embedded in my mind and heart… I’m so sorry.”- Sehun

 

Author’s POV

Sehun enters his dorm that evening after school and then he saw all of s are jumping excitedly in the living room. Sehun hesitated to see his hyung are being crazy. Suddenly kai and kris runs to him and hug him tightly. Blur sehun is still confuse with the situation in front of him. Then sehun saw baekhyun and chanyeol are clapping their hands happily. Sehun walks toward them and slap their arms hardly repeatedly. Baekhyun and chanyeol murmured in the midst of the joyful situation.

“Ah why sehun?! It’s hurt!” Baekhyun murmured.

“That’s because you guys skipped school and left me walk home alone! You guys promised me that we will stop by the bubble tea shop after school but you lied. Now I can’t buy my favorite bubble tea and I even got chased by sasaeng!” Sehun complained.

“We’re so sorry sehun I totally forgot about that and plus after we received the message from suho hyung telling me that our album is sold over 4 million around the world really make us excited so we just rushed here.” Chanyeol explained in guilt.

“Wait sehun but I didn’t mean to make them skipped school so it wasn’t my fault.” Suho then interrupted.

“W-wait… our album sold…. Over 4 million around the world?” Sehun flustered.

“Yes sehun I know this is unbelievable because we only targeted one million so please cheer up and celebrate this with us!” Luhan then shouted.

“Guys! What about we celebrate our success in the club tonight?” Kris suggested.

“I’m sorry me, kyungsoo and suho hyung need to practice our vocal tonight so we can’t join. Baekhyun with us right?” Chen asked.

“Ummm… I’m with kris hyung of course!” Baekhyun then decided.

“I know you won’t disappoint me baek. You’re indeed my style.” Kris remarked.

“Because baekhyun is a ert and he wants to see all the y girls in the club. Anyway, I’m not going because I got a date with Lay tonight. Hehe.” Umin said while linked his arms with Lay happily.

“Sehun, what about you?” Kai then asked.

“No I don’t like that kind of place, it is so noisy right there. Plus I’m nineteen and still underage.” Sehun replied.

“But kai is also nineteen sehun. They won’t care anyway. You have to go.” Baekhyun said, like he won’t accept any excuses anymore.

Sehun can’t say anything because he doesn’t have any other relevant excuses to give. He nods, agree, and then he saw baekhyun makes a dancing happily. Sehun only laughs to see baekhyun’s dumb performance. For him, baekhyun is the cutest hyung he ever had. Baekhyun’s dancing is like the closing ceremony when everyone then start to get prepared for their Friday night activity. Kris, tao, kai, baekhyun, chanyeol, Luhan and sehun then get dressed for their success celebration.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I get up from my cozy bed and saw the sunset outside the window. I look at my alarm clock, it’s already seven o’clock? I sleep right after lunch until seven o’clock in the evening? That’s quite long, maybe I’m just too tired. I am stretching my arms and body when suddenly my phone is ringing loudly. Who called? I rarely got phone call except from my mom or manager oppa. I look at the phone screen and saw IU’s name. I think I know what she wants from me.

“Hello Park Dino! What are you doing right now?”

“Why so bright? Nothing. Why?”

“I know you just woke up from your evening sleep right?”

“So why did you ask at the first place. Just tell me where do you want me to go tonight?”

“So you already know my purpose? Hehe let’s go to the usual club. It has been a while since we chilling out together.”

“Okay then. See you later.”

“Bye Jiyeon!”

I hang up the call. IU is indeed a bright friend. Other than T-ARA, IU and suzy are my other friends that can make me happy. Tonight is Friday night, there might be many people in the club. Probably some familiar faces will be there. I open my closet and choose some simple outfit. I take out a pair of black leather skinnies and a simple white tank top with a sleeveless denim top. I get dressed and put on my eyeliner, of course that’s a must. As I walk out the room, I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter