13- Jealousy

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13- Jealousy

 

“Maybe it’s not because of your fault, or even mine. Maybe it’s just because we didn’t mean to be together…”- Jiyeon

 

 

Author’s POV

“You ask me why do I care jiyeon? It’s hurt… you must not know but my heart is hurt like so badly to lose you… you don’t know.”

“Sehun… I’m sorry… I’m so sorry.”

Sehun stopped the car at the roadside because he finally can’t hold his jealousy any longer even though baekhyun is his hyung. He didn’t reply when jiyeon said sorry to him. He then rest his back on the car seat and let out a small sigh. He keep looking to the empty road and stay silent. He is trying to reduce his anger and jealousy. But suddenly, he can feel a warm touch on his hand, makes him quickly turn his head towards jiyeon. Both of jiyeon’s pretty hands are holding his hand. But jiyeon is staring at their hands, avoiding sehun’s eyes.

“Jiyeon… why? Why must this happen between us?”

“I don’t know….”

“Why us? For you, did we deserve this? I know this is all my fault… everything happened because of my stupid act, right?”

“Maybe it’s not because of your fault, or even mine. Maybe it’s just because we didn’t mean to be together…”

“Please don’t say like that ji… I’ve been suffering this two years for losing you. It’s hard for me… the fact that I can’t even talk to you, touch you, and be with you is so hurtful as I see you every day in our class but I have to keep the distance between us… I don’t think I can stand it any longer.”

“I’m sorry sehun. Anyhow, we will remain like that. Things won’t turn normal anymore. The day we went to a separate way, is the day everything is literally over between us.”

“Maybe it is easy for you all this time jiyeon. Maybe I’m nothing to you so you can just easily forget everything after that day. But for me… my life wasn’t complete, I feel so empty without you. It feels like living with only half of my life. To see your picture with other guy spread all over the news, it hurts me. To see you with baekhyun hyung together although all he does only teasing you, it hurts me as well. Because I wasn’t able to do that all with you… But you’re right, I’m a coward. I’m just a coward guy that doesn’t deserve your love jiyeon. I’m nothing…”

“Sehun….”

“I’m sorry jiyeon… there’s nothing I can do because the feeling has been being in my heart from the first time I saw you until now… it is embedded in here, I’m sorry I can’t forget you. I’m sorry I can’t stop loving. I’m sorry for being such a spoil in your life. I’m sorry for everything.”

 

Sehun finally blurt out everything he has been hiding in his heart all this time. He tells everything he feels to jiyeon. Sehun finally can’t stand being silent and only watch his other members can talk, joke, and did everything with jiyeon while he can’t. Sehun then take a deep breath, holding his manly tears from falling.

But, seeing sehun’s painful face, and hearing sehun expressed everything he feels has melted jiyeon’s cold heart. Her usually cold gaze, slowly turns gentle and loving. Tears are filling her eyes. No matter how much she deny her feeling, it’s useless, because her love towards sehun can be seen clearly in her eyes. Only sehun able to move jiyeon’s heart, because deep in her heart, she still loves sehun and all this time, she always loves sehun, just like sehun did…

“No sehun… you don’t need to apologize for anything, because it’s not wrong to love someone, it’s not wrong to not forgetting someone, it’s not wrong sehun… because I actually did the same…”

“What did you mean ji?” Did you possibly…”

“You’re right. I still love you. I can’t forget you. I keep thinking about you, all the time. You’re not the only coward. Me as well, I was just scared that my heart will hurt again, so I put the protector around my heart so I won’t get hurt again. But the protector actually blocked my feeling towards you to get out. So basically, my feeling towards you remain the same like before.”

“Are you trying to say that… you still love me?”

“I think so. I never opened up to anyone as easy as I did it to you. But sehun… are you sure this relationship will work? Are you sure we won’t hurt again?”

“Everything is possible jiyeon. For me, everything will be okay as long as we both try… and not give up like before. So….”

“So what?”

“I just want you to know that… I really love you, and I hope we will be happy forever…”

“I know sehun… and I love you too. Just don’t leave me again okay?”

“I won’t. I promise you. Hmm actually I rent a car so I can bring you to the beach to see the pretty night view. But it’s late. I think we should go back to the resort before they all realize we’re out here.”

“Okay then.”

Sehun is looking at his phone screen and realize it is already half past twelve. He then try to start the car, but the strange sound is heard from the engine. Both sehun and jiyeon then got confused. Sehun try again but the same sound is heard and the car still doesn’t get started. Sehun quickly get out of the car and open the front car boot and right at that moment, smokes start to come out of the engine. Jiyeon gets out to check on sehun and she sees sehun is coughing in the smoke.

“Sehun are you okay?”

“I am. But jiyeon, I think the car is broken. And I really don’t know how to repair it. I’m afraid we will have to stay here until tomorrow. I’m thinking of calling luhan but he must have fall in his tight sleep.”

“So we have to stay here all night? You mean in the car? With this cold temperature? Are you kidding sehun?”

“Like it or not, we have to. Don’t worry jiyeon, I’m here. Just tell me if you’re cold, I can warm you up. Hehe.”

“Hey when did you become this ert? I bet you learn it from your hyung right?”

“Hahaha no I’m just joking. Now you get into the back seat first I will be there as soon as I settle down with the smokes.”

Jiyeon nods and makes her way into the back seat. Not long after, sehun also enters the back seat while taking off his jacket. Jiyeon is looking as sehun strangely, thinking that sehun is becoming so ert, but then sehun only smiles gently and pulls jiyeon closer to him. Jiyeon’s face suddenly turns red but she doesn’t say anything. Instead, jiyeon leans her head on sehun’s chest awkwardly because it has been long since they get so close like this. Sehun wraps his arms around jiyeon’s body and pats her gently. He then wraps his jacket all over their bodies. Both finally fall asleep in the cold night, probably having a sweet dream as they finally declare to get back together.

 

 

 

 

The next morning, chanyeol who is waking up early than usual gets out from his cabin to enjoy the refreshing morning breeze and dew. As he is stretching his body in front of the cabin, suddenly he sees Eunjung is approaching him from her cabin with a strange sleepy face. She does look sleepy, but her face is full of worries.

“Unnie? Why are you making that kind of face? And your hair is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter