28- Reliable

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28- Reliable

“I know I won’t live in despair anymore… because I got you right? You will forever be my addiction…”- Baekhyun

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Baekhyun… I dream of him last night, I guess I just miss him. The moment when he kissed me and embraced me in front of the crowd, I know I have completely fall for him. I thought he would ignore me, I thought he would let me mocked and insulted alone… but he was indeed, my protector. I should have realized earlier that he was always by my side to protect me. When he walked me home that night, I feel so secure… and that was when I promised myself that I won’t hurt him anymore, I won’t deny his love anymore, I will accept everything about him, every single thing including the weaknesses.

It is shocking how he was able to make me forget sehun just by a kiss. Yes, when he kissed me that night, all I could think is baekhyun, baekhyun and baekhyun. No more sehun, thanks to baekhyun. You are indeed the right guy that make me forget my heart was ever broken.

 

 

I can’t stop smiling in everything I am doing right now, because my head keep thinking about me and baekhyun, about what will we go through together after this. I can see my unnies face are all confuse and strange to see me smiling alone like an idiot, but I don’t care.

“Jiyeonnie!”

I heard Eunjung unnie’s voice calling for me. Why did she sound somehow in a rush? Did I forget my schedules again? Or what mistake I did now? I walk towards her confusedly and wait for her to talk. But Eunjung unnie is just panting, wasn’t able to say a thing. She went to jog or what? But then she doesn’t wear sports attire. Or is it CEO Kim wanna meet me regarding what me and baekhyun had done, hugging and kissing in the crowd? Yeah… I think that’s it, because no one ever called me to solve this yet, so I think that’s it. The net is in chaos or what? I can feel that we are being on top of search engine right now. It’s okay, as long as I got baekhyun with me, everything will be okay.

“Unnie, president wanna meet me right? Is him in his office right now or where?”

“Jiyeon ahh… that’s not it… baekhyun…”

“Ohh so it’s baekhyun who wanna meet me? Well that’s better! Where is he?”

“No yeonnie! Baekhyun’s contract, got terminated… he is forced, to leave exo.”

“WHAT?!”

“Yah jiyeon where are you going?!”

 

I don’t care about anything anymore. This happens because of me right? It’s because we are together right? I know… I know this happens because what happened, this happens because we’re publicly showing everyone about us. I can’t let this happens, I have to block this from happening. Baekhyun… he loves his career… he loves what he is right now. Singing is… his passion. It shows in his eyes every time he is performing, how much he loves singing, how much he loves being in the group with his friends. I won’t let this happen baekhyun…

 

-------------------------------------

I arrived in front of the big building by taxi. I can see some eyes are on me right when I get off the taxi. Without hesitating, I enter the building and quickly advance to the reception. I have to meet the CEO and convinced him to stop baekhyun’s contract termination. I am willing to do anything, as long as baekhyun can’t continue singing. I believe he has gone through so many things just to reach at this level and I can’t let him quit just like that, I know how it feels, because I’m an idol too.

“Sorry Miss but to meet CEO-nim you have to confirm for an appointment first.”

“I’m sorry but I have no time for that. Just tell me where is he so I can just go and see him quickly.”

“I’m sorry but…”

“I’ll find him myself. Thanks.”

I really don’t have time to hear the girl talk about appointment and all, right now I just have to see the CEO first. I turn around and sigh annoyingly, but then, there I saw a middle age guy with a very smart appearance passed by me. He is walking with a familiar guy. Oh! The familiar guy is exo’s manager that I always saw when we’re recording the show before this! So the guy that looks so smart must be the CEO. This is the time. I saw they enters a room together. Without waiting, I dash to the room with my heels, yes, I run wearing high HEELS!

I burst into the room and I saw four guys are about to sit. It seems like a small meeting room. Are they having a meeting? I don’t care, I just wanna tell the CEO about baekhyun’s contract and I’ll go. Suho and kris are also in the room, with their CEO and manager. I can see the manager is eyeing me, probably displeased by my sudden appearance. Both suho and kris are looking at me with a surprised expression.

“Jiyeon…”

I heard suho oppa called. And right when suho say my name, the CEO’s gaze change. I notice he is suddenly showing some interest. He doesn’t stop staring at me while the manager looks so uneasy with me around.

“So… you are Park Jiyeon. Well, I guess you look much prettier in real life than in screen. But then, you shouldn’t be in here, we’re having important meeting.”

“CEO-nim… I will her outside.”

Kris oppa offered and he is approaching me while looking at me with a very worrisome expression. Kris oppa then grab my arm, trying to bring me outside. He then gently talk to me.

“Jiyeon ah, I know why you’re here, but let’s talk later okay…”

“No oppa. I won’t go until I say what I wanna say to your CEO.”

I replied him determinedly. Kris oppa seems shocked as I pull my arm from his grip. I turn around and make my way towards the CEO. Although he is smirking arrogantly, he doesn’t refuse. I am standing in front of him, and take a deep breath before I start talking. But before anything, I quickly kneel down in front of him, makes everyone including suho, kris and the manager gasp.

“What are you trying to do jiyeon-ssi?”

“Please… I beg you, please cancel baekhyun’s contract termination. It’s because what happened in public before right? I believe, you yourself acknowledge that baekhyun is a very talented vocalist with full passion. I don’t know how he responses to this termination, but it must be hard for him. I come here, thinking that there must be a more reliable solution to this problem regardless the contract termination. I beg you, please don’t make baekhyun leaves exo… please don’t hurt him like this, because he has been through enough pain. Please…”

“From what the manager informs me, baekhyun and exo is in a total chaos because of you. It seems like you’re the one who makes them like this. So the best solution for this is, you should stay away from them, am I right, Kris and suho?

“No CEO-nim. We’re in a very chaotic condition isn’t because of jiyeon, it’s because of the manager himself…”

“Okay stop kris. We will discuss about it later. But jiyeon-ssi, you should leave first. I can only tell that up until now, we still decide to terminate baekhyun’s contract. You may leave…”

“I got it… but I promise you, that I will never give up. I will surely stop this from happening. I won’t let baekhyun loses his job just like that. I’ll comeback any soon… thanks for listening.”

Suho and kris oppa are frozen at their spot… I know they weren’t able to do anything, so I will do it for them. I will stop this, and won’t let exo lose their member. This is my fault anyway, and I will fix it. I will do it even if I have to bet all my fortune on it, I will do it.

 

----------------------------------------
Fortunately, I bumped into luhan and xiumin when I was on my way out of SM Building, and they bring me back to their dorm. Well, I was thinking of coming earlier, to see baekhyun. But as soon as we enter the dorm, I don’t see baekhyun anywhere. There are only Kai, Sehun and D.O scattering all around the dorm and do random things. Anyhow, they look rather worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter