10- The Show

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10- The show

"For me... it's Park Jiyeon from t-ara. She attracts me the most... she's pretty."- Baekhyun

 

 

 

Author's POV

"They day I saw sehun waited for me early in the morning, I thought I would finally live a perfect life like I wished for. They day sehun told me he loved me and would always remember me eventhough he's busy, I thought I finally found my soulmate. But... he crushed all those into pieces in just a hurtful sentence. He lied..."

Jiyeon is still in front of her school gate eventhough it's almost six o'clock in the evening. She can't help but to recall all her memories with sehun. Her eyes are teary, to remember sehun was the first guy she opened up to, her first kiss, the first guy she shared her love, but in the end, he did nothing instead of hurting her. Jiyeon take a deep breath and wipe her teary eyes before thr tears fall down. Suddenly, her phone rings. She stares at the screen, and sees her president is calling.

"Hello President Kim... I'm on my way back. Still at school... meet you? Now? Okay I'll call manager oppa to fetch me."

Jiyeon sighs. President will only call if there's something important or for any special job. Jiyeon quickly texts her manager to fetch her.

 

 

 

In exo dorm, baekhyun is chilling up with his other members at evening during their free time. When baek is unlocking his phonez suho unintentionally take a glance at his phone screen, and got shocked to see baekhyun's wallpaper is a picture of a girl with a beautiful midnight cherry blossom as the background.

"Is that a girl byun baekhyun?" Suho asked.

"W-what girl hyung? You've mistaken. It's no one." Baekhyun shuddered.

"Don't lie let me see that now!" Suho forced.

"Andwae hyung you can't see!" Baekhyun said while hiding his phone.

While baekhyun is trying to avoid suho from taking his phone, unfortunately someone grab his phone from behind and take a look at it confusedly.

"Luhan hyung no!" Baekhyun shouted.

"What are you guys doing fighting over a phone?... oh? Isn't this Park Jiyeon?" Luhan said innocently.

"What? Park Jiyeon? Let me see." Suho then took the phone.

"No guys it's nothing trust me." Baekhyun begged.

"Wait... this cherry blossom looks like in gyeonggi-do. You brought her to your grandma's house?" Suho asked.

"Not fair! I wanna go there too..." Lay said cutely.

"Guys let me explain. That was an incident. She got chased by sasaengs in the train station so I brought her with me. But seriously nothing between us... not yet." Baekhyun explained.

"Not yet? Ah byun baekhyun you're trying to flirt with her right?!" Chanyeol asked excitedly.

"Yes but no positive response from her. Now suho hyung give me back my phone." Baekhyun said.

"Jiyeon is really something. Before this sehun... now baekhyun, who's next? Maybe you suho hyung. Hahaha." Chen trolled.

"No this ain't joke. Baek, this is dangerous. You're not suppose to to do this. What if fans find out? She's an idol too. This isn't right." Suho said seriously.

"I'm sorry I know this is risky. But I still wanna try." Baek said full of determination.

"Guys stop talking and start preparing for your radio show and weekly idol shooting. Manager hyung is waiting downstairs." Kris stopped them.

All the twelve members then start preparing for their next schedules. They separated into two groups and move the the different way since they got split shows. Half of them went to the radio show while the other half went to weekly idol shooting. 

 

 

*WEEKLY IDOL*

 

Doni & Coni : Let's welcome our loved and charming boys third visit her, please welcome exo!!!

Baekhyun, sehun, chanyeol, kai, luhan and kris then enter the studio while greeting the two MCs. They quickly sit on the chair prepared and start to shoot.

Doni: welcome back exo. Since there's only six of you here today so we don't have to find so many chair to sit. Haha, but were's the other half?

Chanyeol: The others attend different show but six of us chosed to be here. Hehe

Coni: Oh! Could it be the six of you are actually the sixth top rank in exo? I think you guys really are the top sixth most famous in exo because our show only welcomed the best idol ONLY.

Doni: Oh? Since when? Hahahaha!

Baek: But I think so. Haha

Doni: Oh! I thought he wanted to refuse or won't agree. You're so confident baek. Don't you think the others will be hurt if they watch this later?

Baek: No no they will understand. Hehe

Coni: If that so, among you guys here, please rank yourself.

Baek: The first one... of course me. Haha! Second would be luhan.. but I'm not sure about the others. 

Kris: I think you talked to much baekhyun. Of course I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter