02- What Is Love?

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2- What is love?

I don’t think I can get over with people that hide their true self in order to be perfect in front of others. And for me, all of you are like that. So never dream of us being friends.”- Jiyeon

Author’s POV

Jiyeon walks away, left Hyungsik flustered at his car. Knowing that he will just wasting his time if he keep waiting for jiyeon, Hyungsik then get in the car and left the school. Jiyeon walks along the hallway with her arrogant face, ignored the other students around her. She can hear some whispers, probably mocking her, but jiyeon never give a about that anyway. She is making her way to her classroom when she bumped into chanyeol and baekhyun again, but this time sehun has joined them.

“Hey Park Jiyeon? Who’s that guy? Your boyfriend?” Baekhyun teased.

Baekhyun is standing in front of her, trying to block her. But jiyeon didn’t reply him and just trying to escape from him, and baekhyun doesn’t give up that easy. He keep blocking jiyeon with his body makes jiyeon finally lose her temper.

“Get off my way!” She exclaimed.

“No I won’t.” He teased again.

“Hyung… please stop…” Sehun said while pulling baekhyun’s hand.

“You really pissed me off…” Jiyeon said, trying to control her anger.

“You really pissed me off.” Baekhyun imitates her ignoring sehun.

“Shut up before I punch you right on your face.” Jiyeon said.

“Then do it. I don’t get it why did you hate us so much. We are all idols, just like you. We are also a trends right now. Even though you debut first, but we’re now at the same level with you. I bet we can get closer if you at least smile a little.” Baekhyun said.

“Let me tell you something. I rather being alone like this rather than having friends like you guys, hypocrites. I don’t think I can get over with people that hide their true self in order to be perfect in front of others. And for me, all of you are like that. So never dream of us being friends.” Jiyeon explained.

Baekhyun got flustered for a while after jiyeon finished talking. Jiyeon is looking at them one by one, starting from baekhyun, to chanyeol, and finally sehun.

“All of you, stay away from me.” Jiyeon said, still looking at sehun.

Without wasting her time anymore, jiyeon then walks away arrogantly, leaving baekhyun and his other friends still flustered. They are all staring at jiyeon’s back that is finally disappear into her classroom. Not long after, she gets out while bringing her handbag, probably going back and skip the remaining class.

“Wow! She’s so scary. Even the talkative byun baekhyun lost to her. Haha!” Chanyeol said while laughing at baekhyun.

“Shut up yeol! I was just don’t want the situation become tense.” Baekhyun refused.

“Don’t lie baek. You don’t know what to say right? Because she was right, just admit it.” Chanyeol keep teasing baekhyun.

“I said noooo. Sehunnie, how can you say she is your ideal type to us before? She’s scary like hell! She’s not even cute, bubbly and cheerful like your ideal girl. Maybe she is y and can take care of herself well but she is far from your ideal girl, really…” Baekhyun said, making his own assumption.

“That was before hyung. Let’s forget about that. You’re right she’s far from my ideal girl so let’s stop talking about her okay? Just do as she said, stay away from her.” Sehun said, half begging to his hyung.

“Okay then. But she somehow attracted me. She is so y and I like that.” Baekhyun said.

“Yeol hyung please take this ert hyung away, I need to get in the class. See you guys after class. Bye!” Sehun said while pushing baekhyun and chanyeol away.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Byun Baekhyun, that guy really pissed me off. He makes me so furious with his rude words. Before this he said I am hypocrite but then he said us can be friends. Hell no! I was right… What I thought about them is right. They are all the same, each of them are hypocrite. I won’t be fooled by their type anymore. I don’t know why all of them seems like trying to approach me, except for sehun, of course he won’t, what I am thinking.

Finally I arrived at T-ARA’s dorm when suddenly soyeon unnie rushed out and bumped onto me. She smiles at me but she is on the phone with someone. She then runs away without even telling goodbye. I ignore her and get into my dorm, where I saw all my unnies are spread all around the dorm, doing their own works.

“Hye unnies I’m back! Where is soyeon unnie going?” I asked.

“Of course having date. Everyone already knew about her relationship so she can date freely right now. Love is so sweet right jiyeon?” Hyomin said while smiling at me.

“I don’t think so. Don’t ask me, I don’t know anything about love. What is love?” I asked.

“Don’t need to think about that yet. Now I wanna ask you jiyeon, what had happened to you actually? Do you think you can hide the news forever? We saw it on the net.” Eunjung said.

“Nothing unnie. You know me right, I was just partying with my other friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter