11- StarShow

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11- StarShow

"For the sake of my president, and this show, I will do whatever you ask, but only when the camera is rolling. And don't you dare making me do something weird."- Jiyeon

 

 

Jiyeon's POV

From the moment I arrive at this building, I know the probability of me working with these guys are 99.9%. President Kim really know how to keep us being known in this industry, that is why he arrange a show featuring the most famous group nowadays. But... I'm not sure if I can bear working with them....

During the briefing, I can see baekhyun's eyes are on me. This guy, really are a psycho. His grin show how crazy is he. How do I avoid him during the show? Because I'm so sure that I can't hide my annoyed face even in front of the camera, seriously. And sehun... it will be obviously awkward between us. Plus my heart can't stop fluttering to see him in front of me. Whatever it is, I'm glad that I got eunjung unnie with me, at least I don't have to spend my whole time with them during the show.

As soon as the producer ends the briefing, I thanked him before walks out right away, avoiding any more contacts with them. Seeing me walks away, eunjung unnie also following me fast, but I saw her waving to the twelve guys... eunjung unnie is a complete different from me. She is friendly, mature, clever, caring, polite, talented, loved by people around her... what else? Basically, what people see on her is what people see otherwise on me. But somehow being with her makes me feel better, like having a real sister. 

"Why so fast jiyeon? We should stay and get to know them more."

"I just don't feel like staying longer. Unnie, get in the car now or we will leave you here."

"Okay okay I'll get in. Yeonnie, don't you think all of them are charming? They look so nice."

"I saw nothing instead of a bunch of hypocrites."

"Hey it's not nice to talk like that behind them. Moreover, we will work with them starts from next week."

"I've got enough with them at school. Unnie, they will love working with you."

"Jiyeon, are you kidding me? Just now I saw some of them can't get their eyes off you, I bet you will get much attention during the show. People always wanna approach you, but it's you putting a barrier in between."

"Nonsense. Oppa, can you switch on the television? Thanks."

I told manager oppa to switch on the television in the car. He does it right away, I know he's actually paying attention to what we're talking about. He is actually a protective manager, not a busy body. As the television is on, right at that time weekly idol is on air. It has been long I see those two crazy oppas. But then, when the guest enter, my eyes widen to see baekhyun, sehun and their few other friends. I automatically recall the phone call I recieved from doni oppa few days ago. I know... I will see something terrible in a moment from now on.

"For me... it's Park Jiyeon from t-ara."

Indeed, I was right. Byun Baekhyun, what is he thinking? He must be really crazy to say that I'm his type! And omg they aired the phone call he made to me. Now he tries to tell the whole world something ridiculous like this. What's up with that guy?"

"She called me oppa just now. Haha"

I can't hold my anger right now. Actually, I'm a bit embarrased. How come I accidentally called him oppa that time. It's his fault. He said baekhyun oppa first.

"Arghh byun baekhyun!" I shouted in anger.

"Looks like our yeonnie got a hot and famous idol as her crush. Hahaha" Manager oppa teased.

"Look. I told you right, the show will be epic!" Eunjung then said.

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore. Both of you, don't dare mention this anymore." I remarked.

"Oppss, sorry." Eunjung teased again.

"I hate you baekhyun!" I screamed in hatred.

 

 

 

Author's POV

While in exo's practice room, the members are busy fangirling over jiyeon and eunjung in their show, especially baekhyun. Except for sehun and luhan that are just sitting at their place and stay silent, until luhan finally talk.

"So sehun... how?"

"I don't know..."

"But she's in our show. We will film the show with her, we will spend much time with her. You have to come out with a decision."

"I still.. have the feeling hyung."

"You know right, about baekhyun? I saw his phone wallpaper. It's jiyeon's picture. You know they went to bucheon together. Are you sure, you can't try?"

"I know. I heard everything. But, I've been loving her since before our debut hyung. It's not that I can't try, but she keep appearing... we're in the same class, and now we will work together. Plus... baekhyun hyung looks like he's really got a thing for jiyeon..."

"Actually, it doesn't matter if you still love her, or if baekhyun is trying to get her, it is actually depends on jiyeon herself. I can see, she doesn't like being here with us just now..."

"And that's because of me... If I weren't that stupid and just ended our relationship without explaining first... we would've be happy now."

Seeing sehun's breakdown expression, luhan only shook his head. It has been two years, but losing his dream girl is hard, and since then, luhan knows sehun never stop loving jiyeon and always try to keep calm every time other members mentioned her.

"Hey maknae! Cheer up! We will be having a fun show later." Baek appears and wraps his arm around sehun's shoulder.

"Oh hyung... yeah, a fun show... for you." Sehun replied slowly.

"Sure does, since jiyeon will be around. I will prove to her that we're a group of a nice and great guys, and she shouldn't hate us." Baekhyun said excitedly.

"You really like jiyeon don't you baek?" Luhan suddenly asked.

"Maybe... I will figure it out soon but I think yes. Hehe who would refuse such a perfect and y girl like her?" Baekhyun said innocently.

"Of course, you're indeed girl love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter