03- Effort

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3- Effort

“Mind your own self first before judge anybody else. Your whole self, from your head until your feet, for me is inappropriate.”- Jiyeon

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Ah I feel so lazy today. If my unnies didn’t make noise early in the morning and woke me up to school, I would’ve ended up still lying on my cozy bed and enjoy every moment of my tight sleep. Last night, I dreamed of something really beautiful, my addiction. I dreamed of the only thing that can melt my stone heart, the only thing that can control my whole self, but it is something that I’ve lost. Losing that thing can’t let me down easily… but every time remember about that, it makes my heart hurts. Ah park jiyeon! Stop thinking about that unimportant thing and come back to your sense.

I walk towards my locker and open it to get my books and at the same time I need to touch up, I believe my eyes look so swollen now because of drastic wake up this morning. But then I saw something in my locker and it really makes me excited and slightly cheered up. It is a box of mixed sushi and a glass of vanilla milk tea! My two favorite meal!!! But wait… who put this in my locker? I believe I never revealed my favorite foods to public. Sasaeng??? I shouldn’t eat this, who knows they are poisoned.

But then… my stomach grumble to see them in front of my eyes. What should I do? In addition, I haven’t took my breakfast just now, I really want to eat those sushi but… No jiyeon! You can buy it by yourself later on. I told myself to resist the attractive stuffs and take them out of my locker.

“You like it don’t you?”

The voice really freaked me out early in the morning. I turn my head towards the voice’s owner that is standing in front of me while leaning his back on the locker next to mine. He is smirking annoyingly. I was really stressed out right now because I have to hold my desire towards the foods and now this guy came and I know he will only turn my mood to the maximum depression for the whole day. Seriously just by looking at his face, my mood is spoiled like crazy. How I wish I can get rid of him forever…

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I thanks the delivery boy after paying for the sushi. I insert the box of sushi into my bag and quickly make my way towards the bubble tea store near our dorm. Today I woke up early to prepare my captivate mission. I don’t know why I’m so serious in this, but I will surely make her mine. I won’t lost to a girl, especially jiyeon. She will not remain ice princess that immune to all the guys’ love anymore, because I will melt that stone heart.

I’m seriously into this captivate thing until I actually left to school first without my other friends. Right when I arrived, I find jiyeon’s locker, but that wasn’t hard because she has the most attractive locker in the school. It is decorated with gold and black stars, plus she even got her name wrote beautifully in front of her locker. I have to admit that she really got that divas’ style. I open the locker and put the sushi and the milk tea she loves. Luckily it is still early so no one would saw me doing the stuff that can crash my idol career.

A few minutes later the students finally flocked over the hallway. I quickly run to my locker and pretend to arrange the stuffs. I sneakily take a glance to jiyeon’s locker a few feet away from mine and there I saw jiyeon is opening the locker with her usual cold face and she then yawning cutely. Eh did I just say she’s cute? Hell no girl like her is cute. I saw she flustered for a while, probably had seen the sushi. And then she looks happy, I know sehun won’t disappoint me. Jiyeon really likes the sushi and vanilla milk tea.

With a positive thought that jiyeon will thank me when I tell her about the sushi, I walk towards her and lean my back against the locker next to her and look at her swollen morning face.

“You like it don’t you?”

I asked her and at the same time make her realized I am standing there. She’s staring at me with her usual annoying gaze when she saw me. I don’t know why but she seems to hate me a lot, or should I say she actually hates all of us, exo. What have we done? But wait, I’m gonna change her perception towards us, after I got her. She didn’t answer me, instead she’s just staring at like she’s actually mocking me in her mind. I know it.

“Stop staring at me like that or you will fall in love.”

“What? Fall in love with who? You? Hell no!”

“You’re a girl, and you should talk more appropriately.”

“Mind your own self first before judge anybody else. Your whole self, from your head until your feet, for me is inappropriate.”

“I can’t judge you? But you judge me as well.”

“Stop. I don’t wanna talk to you anymore.”

Jiyeon then close her locker before she finally step away, leaving me still leaning my back there. This can’t be. It is still early for me to fail. I can’t fail in the first stage this easy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter