25- Too Late

Your Addictive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25- Too Late

“Just now, you said no one can help you to forget me, but I know someone who can help you jiyeon. But you just told him to give up…”- Sehun

 

Sehun’s POV

Jiyeon… I miss her so much. Now that she is right in front of me, I feel like hugging her tightly and never let her go. The moment her tears are falling, I feel so hurt, because I know that those tears had fallen for so many times because of me, because she loves the wrong person, that doesn’t even have any courage to be with her. But I can’t stand here and just watch her crying. I slowly walk forward and cup her face, before I wipe all the tears on her eyes. I hate myself, I hate the fact that I hurt for my own reputation, when I’ve promised to always be with her.

Then I heard the sound of someone close the door behind me. I turn my head and saw baekhyun hyung is gone. I look at the other members who are just look at me without saying anything. He loves jiyeon… he protects jiyeon… he thinks about jiyeon… care for her, look after her, he protects jiyeon in anyways… he actually does everything I don’t. And he is actually hurting himself with that. He deserves jiyeon more than I am, or that I don’t deserve jiyeon at all for what have I done. I will keep hurting jiyeon, while baekhyun will keep protecting her.

“Jiyeon…”

“Sehun. Is this really because of me too?”

“N-no… but jiyeon…”

“You know I can’t forget you right sehun?”

“Jiyeon… I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry that I actually broke up with you for no reason…”

“Of course there’s reason sehun. There must be a reason that you broke all the promises and left me just like that.”

“You’re right. But the feeling is still there jiyeon. It’s just… if we keep being together, you will end up hurting a lot.”

“I know. It takes sometimes for me to forget you sehun, and I still can’t. Nobody will be able to help me forget you… so please just excuse me for still liking you. Just pretend like you don't know.”

“Jiyeon please listen to me…”

“Keep you words first. I wanna see baekhyun. Which one is his room?”

“Okay. The one in the middle. Take your time.”

Jiyeon then enters baekhyun’s room. I sigh heavily. It’s hard for me to let go of jiyeon, but baekhyun is the right person for her. Other members had gone outside, probably giving us more privacy to solve everything between us three. I don’t hear anything from baekhyun hyung’s room. What is happening in there? But before I could wait for any longer, the door is opened from inside, and jiyeon is coming out with her usual gloomy face. She looks rather depress and lost. She walks pass by me like I wasn’t there.

“Jiyeon…”

I said while grabbing her hand. She then stops and looks at me without saying anything. I wonder what makes her like this. I keep looking at her, wanting her to say something about baekhyun, until finally I surrender. I bet she won’t say anything until I ask her.

“How is it jiyeon? What about baekhyun hyung?”

“What what?”

“What are you guys talking about?”

“Nothing much. I told him to give up and stop wasting his time over a girl like me. He keeps chasing, when I was obviously still into you.”

“Jiyeon… you know our relationship ended right?”

“I know it well… it's not that I want to get back to you, but like I said before, it takes me some times to forget you sehun…”

“Just now, you said no one can help you to forget me, but I know someone who can help you jiyeon. But you just told him to give up…”

“Baekhyun?”

“He sincerely loves you. I don’t know why you’re still into me, when all this time baekhyun is always there for you. Every time you were in trouble, baekhyun was always willing to protect you… he is the one jiyeon. There’s a lot you don’t know, ugly truth is everywhere around you, about me. I know baekhyun never tell you, but I broke up with you for my own self, I chose myself and my career over you, while baekhyun almost quit exo because he wants to protect you.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You still don’t get it? Jiyeon… I think you should go back now and take your time thinking about what I’ve told you.”

Jiyeon somehow looks distracted hearing what I said. She then walks out of the dorm and leaves me. Seeing her walks away for so many times, really hurt me. But I guess this is the right thing to do. She can’t be blinded by my shadow forever, she deserves to know the truth… she deserves to know how I am as her boyfriend, she deserves someone better…

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

After a week I take a break from any shows or performance, now I have to attend this year’s dream concert. I bet everyone will be here, including exo… It has been a week too after the incident between sehun and baekhyun, so I hope everything is okay between them right now.

Right when I get off the car, I saw a group of boys surrounded by stylist and managers are passing in front me, indeed, exo, with full attention given, and much loved by people. They look so bright, and I thought I saw baekhyun and sehun together with kai are joking around together. Well, that’s a relief, at least there’s nothing serious happened between sehun and baekhyun. They don’t see me, but kris and suho who are walking behind them saw me, as they wave secretly at me while smiling. I’ve once hate them so much, but now, I can’t hate them, because every time I wanted to, all the kindness they showed towards me keep flashing back.  I vanish away all the thoughts and quickly linked arms with Hyomin and Eunjung unnie before we walk into the building together.

 

-----------------------------------------

After I finish performing, I run behind the stage and accidentally bump into a guy. I heard he murmured when I accidentally knocked my forehead with his chin.

“I’m sorry! I’m really sorry I didn’t notice someone is walking…”

“It’s okay jiyeon I’m okay. What about you, are you okay?”

This voice is somehow familiar. I lift my head to see the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter